Chapter 15

Hey wattpaders<3

So I tired to upload as soon as I could because I don't really want my favourite people to wait up so long. 

So it's not that long, but it's kinda sweet and short.

I hope you enjoy reading it:D

Jenna's (P.O.V)

As I was still running towards my room, suddenly I crashed with someone who I think was just crossing my room to the next one.

"You senseless unstable child, watch where your going!" She screamed on top of her lungs with her scary angry voice reminding me that it was mother.

I also fell down on the floor along with her when I quickly got up on my feet and offered my hand to her. But she slapped it away and got up struggling.

“Mother……” She immediately raised her up shutting me. The way she was looking at me screamed ‘KILLED’!

“Don’t waste your breath apologizing, go back to your room and don’t ever run like a maniac around the house.” I immediately nodded my head and quickly made my way to my room.

Morning came by quickly and soon you know it was time for school again. My daily routine of throwing up occurred again which drained all my energy out. I felt sorry for poor Dixie, who stood beside me and helped me during my whole morning ‘process’.

It was time for breakfast and like everyday, the whole pack was sitting around the breakfast table chatting about their social lives or gosh knows what stuff.

It was pretty awkward with mother sitting beside me. She didn’t even bother to glance towards me while we were eating, which was making me feel worse than I was already feeling.

Before, she always asked me if I needed this type of food or drink, but today she only glared at me when ever she glanced at my way.

To be honest, mother was the only person in this house who tortured me less than the other people. I guess being a mother, she felt sorry seeing her first born being treated like a trash.

“Pass me the jam Jenna.” Dixie yelled out. Surprisingly, the jam was quiet reachable for her since we both were sitting face to face. I stared at her for quiet some time to figure out what her problem was. Then it hit me.

She was mad because I didn’t bother to explain all the details about my date. I raised my hand and handed her the jam. She snatched it away from me harshly surprising me. I still didn’t say anything, but just kept my head down and eat the food that was in front of me.

“Jenna, pass me the knife.” She yelled again. I raised my head and glared at her angrily. And what made me angrier was that the knife was right in front of her.

I let out a deep frustrated sigh, and handed the knife to her. And she did the same thing again, snatched it away from me.

What was embarrassing was knowing that your crush was staring at you amusingly. I tired to ignore him with all I could when I heard her annoying pissed voice again.

“Jenna, pass me the freaking bread!” How dare she? Getting very pissed, I did the only thing I knew would hurt her. I rose my foot under the table and stepped on hers with all my strength not caring if I was going to break her bones.

“Fucking hell!” Josh yelled all of a sudden angrily gaining everyone attention around the table. Suddenly Dixie burst out laughing like she knew how the whole thing happened.

She immediately shut down when no one joined her and looked at me. My heart was beating wildly with fear hoping that somehow he didn’t notice it was me who stepped on his foot.

But what shocked me that how the hell did they two sit together and not feel the pull of the bond. I guess I judged Dixie wrong; she’s way stronger than she looked.

“Who the hell was it?” Josh asked dangerously eyeing me and the few pack members who were sitting beside me, but excluding mother. I gulped hard and stared at him right in the eye so he didn't get suspicious.

“Was it you Jenna?” He asked angrily. My heart beat raced even wilder, but I tired to remain calm.

“Why would you think that?” I asked back making my voice sound innocent.

He stared at me for quiet some time. When he knew he couldn’t make anything out of my innocent and “not knowing what happened” look, he dropped the whole situation and went back to eating.

I let out a sigh of relief trying hard not to make it too noticeable when I felt someone’s intense gaze on me. I looked at the direction where I felt someone was looking at me, when I noticed it was Celeb.

The way he was staring at me, was creeping me out. He was staring at me all suspiciously like I’ve done some murderously crime.

I gave him a soft smile, and quickly looked down and concentrated on my food.

“Hey Jenna, come I’ll give you a ride.” I heard Samuel voice from the garage. I spun around immediately and found him standing beside his cool Mercedes. I gave him a soft smile and made my way towards his car.

“Okay, then I am just going to walk to school.” I heard Dixie’s voice from behind. I spun one more time towards Dixie curiously.

“Why don't you take my car?” I asked softly because I was already in front of her.

She shrugged her shoulder. “It’s just that, I noticed that I need to exercise more often, and I think walking to school is one of the best ways to do it.” I nodded my head and hurried back to my waiting handsome crush happily.

“So you wanna tell me why you ran away from me last night?” He asked humorously. I looked down blushing when all the scenes came rushing down.

“Ummmm…… because I wasn’t really ready for another kiss.” I said softly. He nodded his head and took my hand in his warm ones.

I smiled by the warm feeling of his hand.

“So you’re okay with that?” I asked looking at him worriedly. He nodded his head ones again and I blew out a sigh of relief, but on the inside. But still I knew that he would find his mate one day and leave me all alone once again.

But what raised my hopes was that I was obviously going to die. And that prevented me from seeing him walk away from my, from my life with his own mate.

 And that’s the only reason that I am going to take and live my life….. for now because I knew that he would be able to find his mate in any day now.

==============================================================================

Okay I hope that was an okay chapter.

Please don't forget to vote....................................

Like...........................................................................

And leave a comment...........................................