Chapter 9 (Edited)

Hey everyone<3

So I don't haveenough homework tonight, so I thought why not write a chapter LOL<3

Also I just wanted to clear something up, since some of you are confused. Jenna obviosuly has a cancer, its like a brain tumor and she feels pain everyday. She does feel the pain of rejection, and the pain is just as bad as her headaches and other pains that she gets. And as for Celeb, I guess you have to read the story to find about his pains and feelings.

So here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy it.

Jenna's (P.O.V)

When we reached the beach, everyone was already sitting in large groups. Most of the children were playing by the ocean, splashing water at each other along with earning scolds from their mothers. A smile broke down my face when one of the pack member's son hugged his mother as an act of apology. It showed so much love between them making it almost look like a movie.

While I was too drawn at the scene in front of my eyes, I started feeling someone hand pulling the hem of my shirt down. I immediately look down when I came face to face with Rachel, one of the pack member's six year old daughter. Kneeling down to her level, I got a hold of her soft little forearm.

She smiled cheekily and waved her little hand to get closer. With full amusement, I neared closer to her until she was whispering with her sweet words in my ear.

"Can I hold you kitty?" She whispered shyly with her innocent sweet voice. I nodded my head quickly and scooped the kitten out of Dixie's arms. 

"What?" Dixie asked pulling the kitten back with irritation. I gave her a stern look and pointed down at Rachel. She nodded her head with a small blush and handed the kitten hastily. With a warm smile, I handed to kitten to Rachel’s desperate hands. She immediately snuggled the kitten and kissed its head with admiration in her eyes..

The small creature snuggled further to her embrace and started purring with satisfaction.

"What's its name?" She asked looking at me and then to Dixie. 

"Well you can name it whatever you want because I am going to give it to you." I said and suddenly her eyes brightened up like a Christmas tree. I laughed softly at her cuteness and leaned in giving her a peck on the cheek.

"So what are you going to name it?" Dixie asked with interest in her tone. She thought for few seconds before she answered Rory.

I nodded my head in improvement. "Rory, that's a cute name for this kitty." She smiled widely showing some missing teeth in her mouth.

"Rachel!" A stern voice yelled from behind. Looking past Rachel, I saw what was expected. Her father was storming down angrily at her.

It saddened and made me furious.

It wasn’t like I was going to murder their child for Pete’s sake! Once his large strides approached us, he took a hold of her hand in tight grasp and stared at both of us with uncertainty in eyes. I would be lying if that didn't give me a pang of heartache. Rachel was one of the rare child that came near me without her parents shadow.

"He acted like we were going to eat his daughter!" Dixie mumbled after their disappearance. I let out a soft laugh and nodded my head.

"Let's go sit." I said and pulled her along with me to one of the groups. Soon after half an hour dinner was served and we all ate the food with great pleasure. It was a quiet dinner for once, not the ones where everyone was in an intense conversation.

But simply they were relaxing and enjoying the fresh air.

***

Each day that was spent in the island, counted as our best days of our lives. No one even bothered one another as they were too busy enjoying swimming, exploring the island or shifting in their wolf form and running around the island. It sometimes gave me the feeling of jealousy seeing everyone shifting in their wolf forms and running freely around anywhere.

But Dixie didn't let me feel disappointed for a minute. While everyone was running, we went swimming in the ocean or explored the depth of the beautiful forests.

****

"So you want to tell me anything about your family, or siblings?" I asked lying on the bed beside Dixie. She shrugged her shoulders, and after few seconds she let out a deep breath.

"They were the best family ever, especially my older brother Daniel." She let out a shaky laugh.

"He used to be so protective around me unlike my other brother, you know like thos-" I winced in pain as her voice dimmed around my ears and all I could concentrate on was the pain throbbing in fast pace in each inch of my soul. Clutching my chest where it hurt the most, I squeezed my eyes shut with harsh breaths.

"What’s wrong Jenna?" Dixie asked shaking me with worried and frightened voice.

I couldn't speak. My breathing started becoming heavier and heavier at a point where I couldn't hear Dixie anymore but the only sound of my loud heavy breathing.

All I knew that she was shaking my over and over again and I didn't have the strength to answer her. My body twisted around awkwardly and before I can feel anything, I was standing on my two bare feet and approaching the front door.

I tried to stop my movements, but the control was out of hand. The lord above only knew what was controlling me and leading me to somewhere where I had no idea of. I was still walking and breathing heavily at the same time when I felt someone's warm and gentle hand holding my arm.

I knew by the touch that it was Dixie who was right behind me. 

We walked and walked enormously until we came to a large clearing with few trees around. My head snapped to our left when I heard someone's terrified murmurs. I looked at Dixie with hesitation.

I moved my muscles to my own accord and discovered I had the control of my body. Letting out a relived sigh, I brushed away the sweaty hair from my forehead.

 "Let’s see what it is." Dixie said dragging me with her to where the noise was coming from. At first our pace was slow and hesitant, but seeing that we were getting no where by walking with petrified sensation, we increased our pace.

The sound of soft whimpers and murmurs heightened signaling that we were close to our unknown destination.

“Oh my lord!” Dixie gasped stopping on my tracks. Following her gaze, my eyes widened with fear looking at the view in front of us. My love was covered in blood, panting breathlessly in front of Rachel. His eyes were shut close as he looked pale as white sheets.

I let out a frightened scream causing him to snap open his eyes and stare straight at me.

All I could say was that I've never seen him scared like this in my whole entire life. His body was shaking, and his eyes looked all watery. Without thinking, I Iet go of Dixie's arm and ran to his direction.

============================================================================

So that was a short chapter chapter, I hoped you enjoyed it<3

Please vote..........................

Like.......................................

And leave a comment............<33333