Chapter 12

Hey Wattpaders<3

Tomorrow is New Year which means we are not going to die LOL:)

So here is another chapter and thank you so much for supporting my story this far<3

I love you all and please ENJOY:)

Jenna's (P.O.V)

"What?" I asked after processing his words more carefully this time. He smirked making my heart rate accelarate way faster than before.

"You heard me. So tell me what can I do to take you out on a date? I mean like come on, what if someone else steals you before me? That would be a total disappointment." He answerd like his words didn't even affect me. He is the first hot guy whose saying all these stuff to me.

"But you don't even know me." He laughed softly melting my heart with his masculine sweet sound. He suddenly stepped closer, and I mean way closer than my comfort zone taking my hands in his. Now my heart rate was accelareting double times faster great!

"I will get to know you once you agree to go out on a date with me." He whisperd in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He chuckled pulling himself away from me. By now my face was burning like a fire. My whole face was heating up due to his closeness.

"I don't eve-even know yo-you" I stuttered. Damn!

"Baby, you will. Just have some patience." Woah he looks like a player, damn he even sounds like a player. Having feelings for players always leads to trouble, suffer, and sorrow. But shockingly it didn't even feel wrong to be around him.

"Come on, lets get to class before we get into trouble." He was still holding my hand lightly in his. I looked down at our holding hands and once again the stupid heat returned on my face.

He chuckled lowly and started walking inside the school pulling me along with him.

***

Lunch was almost going perfect but with the stares that Celeb was giving me which was like I-am-going-to-kill-you definitely was ruining it. To be honest, it was frightening me a lot, and on the other hand Dixie was not stopping her nonsense conversation with Samuel who decided to sit with us. I don’t really know what she was talking about since I was too busy to find an escape from my dangerous scary mate.

A warm hand landed on my shoulder breaking me from my thoughts. Looking up, I came face to face with his warm green eyes which was melting my heart FOR THE THIRD TIME ALREADY!

“Don’t worry” Those words immediately warmed my heart disappearing all my worries. A big smile formed on my lips earning a soft chuckle from him. His hand slowly slided down from my shoulder to my waist immediately making me stiff. Raising my head slowly I looked at grinning Dixie. I gave her a stern look which made her grin more. Damn she was not helping me. Ever in my life a guy has never put their hand on my waist.

I looked down without delay and faked focusing on the sandwich that was in front of me.

For the rest of the lunch, Samuel and Dixie were talking about god knows what and I was just nodding my head pretending that I was listening to their concentration but in reality my face was burning with heat and I was too afraid to look up and just include myself in their conversation.  

His warm large hand was moving back and forth on my back which was driving me crazy. I couldn’t just move away from him because obviously that was too embarrassing and rude, but also him putting his arm around my waist was too fast right?

I mean like come on I just met the guy and already his acting like I’ve known him for a long time.

The bell rung finally saving me from any more embarrassments that I was about to face. I quickly got up like nothing has happened pretending that I didn’t want to be late for my class and ran out of the cafeteria as fast as I could along with waving a good bye to both of them.