Chapter 7 (Edited)

Hey people:) Thank you for voting, commenting and supporting me so far, you don't know how much it means to me<3

So here is another chapter for today, I hope you enjoy it:)

Dixie's (P.O.V)

The moment I stared right into his eyes, the time completely felt frozen!

All the voice around us dimmed, and the dim light in the living room lightened up. I stared at his beauty in awe.

In the main hall he didn’t look as affective as he did now. His dark brown eyes were showing such intensity that it almost took my breath away.

The way he was staring felt like he was burning wholes into my soul. All I could say was good heavens; I was a lucky girl to have such breath taking creature.

I never thought the attraction would be this strong as I was already feeling the tingles of pleasure just from his passionate watch. Every being in my body pushed me to walk into his warm arms and hold on to him forever. But knowing the situation wasn’t right, I controlled my urging body.

Not only the situation wasn’t right, but the whole mating thing between him and I was unacceptable.

This was one of the special moments that I had been waiting for since as a little girl. But who was I kidding? This moment got completely ruined just by being paired up with him. I always wanted someone incredibly dashing and pure hearted. But he wasn’t a pure soul and good hearted person.

He was a devil.

The way Jenna described his attitude and behaviors towards her showed only selfishness and inhumanity.   

"You’re my mate." He stated cutting me off from my thoughts.

He still had his unbelieving and curious expression on his face as in wanting to know who this stranger was. I only stared back at him, waiting for him to say what he wanted to say as that was what Jenna described about him.

He seemed to be the kind of person who spoke his mind without what others thought of him. He started walking closer as the intensity between us got even more heated. Looking around quickly, I noticed the music and all the voices had really actually dimmed away. It wasn’t only my imagination, and the lights in the room brightened up as well.

Every single person in the room was looking with curious eyes as to know how and what their Alpha was going to do with his mate.

As he opened his mouth to say something, I immediately raised my hand stopping him from talking. I had a feeling he was asking me to go somewhere private as he seemed a little tensed from all the attention.

He stopped in his tracks and stared with unknowing eyes.

It broke my soul to do the next action, but I had no choice.

I always believed in goodness and decency, and he was no kind of that soul. Making my expression serious to vanish the pained and dreamy look from my face, I crossed my arms and took few steps back. He tilted his head in sideways looking at me impatiently.

It was as clear as the look of rejection appeared on his clear face as I made my move away from him. But in order to talk properly, it had to be done.

Looking deeply into his eyes, I let out the three words that literally made me crumble down on the floor in thousands of pieces.

"I reject you."

His eyes suddenly snapped in way that made my insides melt with fear. His breathing got intensified so hard that his chest started rising up and down in a wicked speed.