Chapter 13

Hey wattpaders<3

So here is chapter 13 and I hope you enjoy it.

Tomorrow is school again and all I could say that it sucks lol

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter<3

Jenna's (P.O.V)

I was almost near Samuel's limp body, when Celeb suddenly in a swift motion stepped in front of me growling dangerously. My heart was pounding, and it was definitely because of fear now.

“Move out of my way Celeb.” I stated calmly and firmly. He growled lowly making me take one step back. Letting out a deep frustrated sigh, I took one step closer to his wolf form once again with more confidence.

“Move out of my way you cold heartless bastard.” It shocked me how he flinched just a little when I cursed. This time he growled so loud that all my hair behind my back stood up in my body.

“Get out of the way Celeb!” This time my brother said out loud making me surprised. Celeb immediately got out of the way and ran from the classroom in his wolf form, but not before showing me his wolfy smirk that screamed victory. I was quiet grateful that Josh finally did something nice. But of course he did it so that he could save one of his pack members, but still he kind of took my side this time instead of taking Celeb’s. And for that I was very thankful for that.

I kneeled down to Samuel’s ‘sleeping’ level. Letting out a deep sigh, I placed both of my palms on his bloody leg. Within seconds, the bright yellow light appeared under my palms and the deep cut on his leg started healing.

It was very surprising how Josh did not even interrupt me or told me to stay away from Samuel when I kneeled in front of him. I guess he knew that the only fastest way to save his pack member was by me. After few minutes, I was drained out of energy. My eye lids were close to shutting down, but I tried my best to stay awake.

Slowly I looked up at Samuel’s face, and thank god his normal color was finally returning. I knew that healing people with deep injuries was very harmful for my sickness, but still I couldn’t stand the thought of knowing that people were hurting and I wasn’t doing anything when I knew that I had an amazing power which immediately help those helpless people.

Samuel slowly opened his eyes, and immediately started looking around the room. I removed my palms from his healed leg with difficulty. I was breathless by now. Black spots were appearing in front of my eyes showing that I was going to faint in any seconds.

Slowly lying on the floor, I closed my eyes waiting for the darkness to take over.

 My eyes snapped open by the crush sound of a plate or glass I guess. Right away sitting up, my vision blurred immediately and my head started getting dizzy. A person was definitely running around the room because next I was pulled back down in my sleeping position.

As I struggled to sit up again, the person’s grasp got tighter. But that didn’t stop me from trying even harder. I struggled again when the person’s grasp got so tight that it made me sure that I was going to have bruises later on.

My stupid vision was still blurry making it impossible to know who the freaking person was. Letting out a frustrated sigh I decided to give in knowing that I couldn’t possibly win since the mysterious person was way stronger than me.

“Who are you?” I asked after few seconds with my eyes closed. The person chuckled with the familiar sound. Immediately I knew it was Samuel. Joy appeared inside and out of my body. I was literally two steps behind of jumping from my bed and dancing with happiness.

“Samuel, your okay.” I said with relief. He laughed softly melting my heart completely. God what the hell is happening to me? I started hearing his footsteps louder since I knew he was coming even closer towards me.

“Open you eyes Beauty.” He whispered softly with his soft fingers caressing my cheek. I swear to god, at that moment my heart was going to a complete stop. I didn’t know what to do, but to just let out a relaxed sigh and slowly open my eyes. Still my vision was blurry, but it was definitely better than before.

Blinking few more times, I finally saw his beautiful but completely worn out face. I immediately raised my hands and mentioned him to come closer.

With a confused expression, he did what I asked him to do. By the minute he got close; my arms flung tight around him, and hugged him so hard like my life depended on him.

I inhaled his sweet manly scent and once again let out a deep relaxed sigh.

“Beautiful, if you don’t let go, I am going to choke!” Immediately I let go of him smiling sheeply. He let out a laugh and suddenly his face was right in front of me. I gasped sharply with my eyes wide open. His breath was fanning my red blazed face. He brought his face even closer dangerously leaving no FREAKING GAP between us.

Suddenly he snapped shut his eyes giving me the sign of only thing that every girl dreams of. OMG I think he is going to kiss me!!!!!!!!!

Then his soft lips attached with mine turning my world upside down. My body was completely stiff with my eyes still wide open.

He pulled back looking at me with a worried face. His soft strong fingers were once again on my face caressing my jaw line slowly going up to my cheek bones.

“Relax beautiful.” My body suddenly relaxed with his words. It was like he was doing some kind of magic on me that relaxed me from all my tensions.

He smiled sofltly and once again came closer to my face. But this time his lips went straight to my forehead instead of my lips making my eyes snap close.   

“Go to sleep beauty, we will meet once again once you’re okay.” With that he flew out of the room like a vampire leaving me shocked with my thoughts.

He stole my first kiss and all I could say was it felt amazing even though I did not respond back, but the feeling completely melted my body.

==============================================================================

OK so that was chapter 13 guys, I hoped you like it:D

Please don't forget to vote............................

Like....................................................................

And comment<3...........................................