Chapter 16

One step closer to getting backstage @ sayki hehehe

Gonna be a short boring chapter lol ill update straight away.

--------------------------------------------------------

First day at school. Cause im cool like that i use my Justice Crew backpack. And i hide my justice crew boogie jumper under my school jumper. Lets see if anyone know about me yet.

Dad drops me off and i walk over to our seat. Forr some reason im more confident now. The girls are all talking in a circle. I walk over and add myself to the circle. Everyone is in the middle of a conversation when .........

Amy: "Sarah you lucky little b**ch"

Me: "What......"

I act all inocent.

Amy: "Sarah you're in the fricken daily telegraph on the news on the internet YOURE A FRICKEN STAR!"

Me: " Oh really i didnt notice. "

I take my bag off.

Me: "Oh wait i remember. Was that for the ummmmmm........"

I take my school jumper off.

Me: "Oh i know its for the JUSTICE CREWS LITTTLE SISTER!!!!!!!!!"

We all scream.

Amy: "Whats it like i mean spending a week with them, performing and having fans. What happens now"

Me: "IT WAS AMAZING!!! Like the boys treated me like theyd known me forever!! And their girlfriends were so sweet!! I went shopping with len, paulie and john and len and john bought me a whole outfit. Then i went shopping with Leilani and Chantal oh and Samson & solo were there. The girls helped me pick out a dress. Performing anf having fans OMG the BEST feeling in the world. The boys even through a big pparty JUST for me! And next iss..............."

Amy: "What, whats next"

Me: "Oh its nothing really probably not even exciting........"

Amy: "Sarah tell us already!!"

Me: "Ok ok. So next i have to go back to sydney on weekends and rehearse to perform with them on the Sexy and you know it tour!!!! IM OTURING WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!"

The girls all scream. Theres OMGs and ARE U SERIOUSs getting screamed out. Then the bell rings. We have assembly and then year meetings. Trust amy yells out in the middle of year meetings SARAH IS PART OF JUSTICE CREW and SHES TOURING WITH THEM!

I swear she is more excited than me. We spend the whole day talking about me week. The whole time the girls are saying "So we hear John is single, you could be a cute couple. And eman..."

I just tell them that they're my big brothers and that would NEVER happen. I dont tell them about Liam. But i still cant stop thinking about him.

----------------------------------------]

Ok so looks like Liam is still in the story....................tweet me what you think will happen. I have to do my fan vid now but i'll update tonight TWEET ME!!!!!!!!