Chapter 11

Ok had a really sad day today......last day of school with my bestest bestie in the world :(cried so much but hey time to get writing.....

I LUV U PARIS MAKALII MCNAUGHT FOREVER AND ALWAYS BABY!!!!!!!! xxx

------------------------------------------------------------

Morning already. Wow what an awesome sleep. And what an awesome day ahead. I go downstairs. Yay John and Eman are in bed still. Im in that much of a good mood i make a big cooked breakfast for them.

Me: "EMAN!!!!! JOHN!!!!!!!! GET YOUR LAZY BUTS OUTTA BED ITS BREAKFAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!"

Eman and John come downstairs.

Eman: "What??!! Wait sis did you make us breakfast??!!  LUV YOU!!!!!!!!!"

He runs over and gives me a big hug. They say a way to a mans heart is through his stomach. Eman would be easy to win over. John finally gets to the kitchen. He says goodmorning, gives me a hug, grabs a big plate of foo d and sits down. Yeah John isnt a morning person. I eat quickly and run upstairs and get dressed! OMG so excited for today!!

I curl my hair and pin up my fringe loosly. Put some make up on (Eye liner, mascarra, foundation, face shimmer, eye shadow). Then i pull on my dark denim shorts and a light pink t-shirt. White sandals finish off my outfit. I get a text from Solo saying they are on their way. YAY so excited to meet the girls. I grab my bad, run downstairs, give John and Eman a goodbye hug and run out the front door. Just as i get outside the car pulls up.

Me: "Morning bros"

Samson: "Mornin sis"

Solo: "Heeey  sarza, you dont seem at all excited sarcastic voive"

I laugh. Solo drives us to the mall i went to with Paulie, Len and John. Leilani and Chantal are gonna meet us there. When we get there Leilani and Chantal are in the swimmers shop. The same one i met Liam. No i cant think about him today. I shake it off and Solo and Samson walk me in to meet the girls.

I can see them. Wow theyre pretty.

Solo: "Hey babe"

Leilani: "Hii baby!!!"

Leilani hugs Solo. Samson runs up and hugs Chantal.

Samson: "Chantal, Leilani, meet our new little sister, Sarah. Sarah meet Leilani and Chantal"

Before i can say anything the girl both give me a big hug. Wow they are soo nice!

Me: "Heey Leilani. Heey Chantal, Its so good to finally meet you!!"

Leilani: "Nice to meet you too doll! Oh by the way, call me Larns"

Chantal: "AMazing to mee you. YOure so cute!! and yeah call me Channie,"

I hug the girls again. Despite Samson and Solo's protest, we go on a shoping spree.

Solo: "Ok so while we're shopping, you might as well buy a nice new outfit for the party we're throwing tomorrow night.  You know cause we're cool like that we just throw parties. But we mostly wanna celebrate ahaving a new sister. We booked out a roomm at mounties, its gonna be cocktail dress."

Trust the boys to tell me last minute. I decide to let the girls pick me out a dress. I tell them i love pastel colours. We have about an hour and a half, then Solo, Samson and I have to go to rehearsals. Its a challenge. We look through a couple of shops and we dont find anything.

Half hour down and nothing. Time to get serious. We go to MYER. OMG i see it!! Its amazing!! A dress and the top is black then the bottom is loose but not too loose baby pink and black thick stripes. I try it on. PERFECT FIT!!!!!! The girls love it. $100. Wow. But who cares i NEED this dress.

I pay for the dress and its time for shoes! We find a cute pair of heels with bows on the front. Then we find a cute clutch and a flower for my hair. Times almost up.

Leilani: "Ok so its a deal. Tomorrow you come to my house and channie will be there and we can all get ready for the party together. Oh and I'll ring Jodie and Laureese too!! I'll even buy you some fake wine"

Me: "Sounds good."

Samson and Solo say goodbye and start walking away. I hug both the girls and thank them for the morning shopping spree. One more hig and i run to catch up with the boys. We grab some subway and head off to rehearsals.................