Chapter 22...........the final chapter!!

Hey guys im super busy from tomorrow and wont get a chanceto write for a while so i thought id make this the last chapter

------------------------------------------

Wow. Its the last show. 17th February at mounties in Sydney. It has been amazing. I dont want it to end. But i gues all things have to eventually end. I will admit it has been tiring. You have to learn to sleep while your traveling and be wide awake even if you only get 3 hours of sleep. But its all worth it.

All the Justice Crew family are here and most of my family came to watch my last show. YMS are almost done. I dont get so nervous anymore. YMS finish and the boys take position on the stage. They are so amazing. I hear my que and do the biggest flip ive ever done onto stage. I can see the JC family in the front row and my family in the second row. Most imprtant Liam is in front row. He blows me a kiss.

Our first set of group routines are done and the solos start. Its mine and Jeromes turn. Right at the end ofthe routine we trick the crowd, well the ones who havent already seen the show. The music stops and we lean in as if were gonna kiss then the music starts and i turn my head and run off stage.Its so funny to see the expressions on the fans faces.

Time to do my last routine with YMS. Andi, Josh and Nate are so nice. We finish our routine and the JC songs start. Sexy And You Know It was the last song. My first sance and the last dance of the tour.

Everyone goes on stage for the thankyous and we do the signing. Once everyone is gone i go out and meet my family and say goodbye. Theyre heading home but im staying in Sydney for a couple of days.I bring them backstage to say hi to everyone.

Finally i go backstage with the boys. I hug Liam and he kisses me on the cheek. I stand there and look around the room. My family, my justice crew family, the justice crew girls, the stage and Liam, at that moment i know, this is my life and my love. And its perfect!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw its kinda sad that the stories over....... but stay tuned cause sometime in the new rear im gonna make  a sequel to this story :P

Please comment or tweet me what you thought

Much love xx

Thanx for reading =D