Chapter 17

Ahhhh Justice Crew followed me and rted me THREE TIMES last night SO HAPPY!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

My first week at scool goes SOOO slow!! All week i think about the weekend. John and Lenny are driving down friday and we're driving to sydney earlly saturday morning. REALLY early.

Finally its friday. Im at school, in computers. Its so boring. We literally just have to play games. Then my phone rings. I answer it, our teacher doesnt really care.

Me: "Hello,"

John: "Hey sarebear!! What are u doin now?"

Me: "John its the middle of the day on a friday. What to you htink im doing?"

John: "Ok so i know you're at school but what class do you have"

Me: "I have computer Why?'

John: "Stay there..........wait how to we get there from the office?"

Me: "Wait you're HERE!!! Ask one of the office lady's theyll bring you here. See ya in 5"

I hang up. OMG john and Lenny are here!!!!!!!!! It takes them like 3 minutes and i here a knock on the door. I run and open the door.

Me: "JOHN!!"

I give him a BIG hug!!!! And he picks me up and squeezes me so tight i cant breath. What is it with the boys and hugging me til i cant breath. He let sgo. Everyone is like staring at us. Awkward much.

Winnie (Mr Huynh but i call him winnie): "Sarah, whos that?"

Me: "OMG Winnie you dont know who this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Winnie: "I know who it is. Its one of those justice people"

Me: "Im offended winnie!! Its JOhn Pearce. My big brother from Justice Crew"

Winnie: "Told you it was one of the justice people."

Me: "Shut up winnie."

I look out to the class, still staring at me and john.

Me: "Guys dont stare. This is my big brother John, most of you know who he is"

John: "Hi guys. Um Winnie, im gonna take Sarah now. We have some rehearsing to do. The office lady said to just tell you"

Omg John is so shy! Its like he's in trouble.

Winnie just nods with a cheeky grin.

Me: "Peace out win dog. See ya guys."

I pretty much drag John out of the room.

John: "Um Sarah  do you think we have room for an extra person to stay at your house?"

Me: "Yeah sure do...who is it??"

JOhn: "Um well um............its Liam, we had to look after him this weekend. If its too awkward we can stay in Orangee"

Me: "No its fine."

I cant beleive they brought Liam!!!

Me: "But you cant say ANYTHING about us hanging out i didnt tell mum about him."

John: "Um ok i'll tell Liam and JOhn while you sign out."

John walked outside and i signed out. I got to the car and Lenny was standing at the car.