Chapter 15

The train ride home was so long!! Im finally about to arive back to Orange statioin. The train stops and i grab my bags and walk onto the platform. I have to walk up to woolies and meet mum. I decide to catch a taxi. Before i get in the taxi i call Leilani and the boys to let them know i got back to Orange ok.

The taxi drops me off out the front of woolworths  and i walk inside, giant suitcase and all. In fact im even wearing mu Justice Crew boogie jumper (i got cold on the train). I spot mum working on numberr 6 so i go over and she gives me the car keys. I have an hour to kill before she finished work. She's busy so i guess i'll tell her about my week later on. I go to the car and put my bags away. I guess i might as well go downtown for some shopping.

I cross the road and go into myer. I havea quick look in myer and go over to factorie. On my way there i hear someone scream......

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its actually her!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh omg its her is sarah from JUSTICE CREW!!!!!! OHH MYY GOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!"

I turn around.

Me: "Yep that me. "

"OMg i cant beleive it your right here!!! Talking to me!!"

Me: "Aw your  cute, whats your name?? Do you want a picture or an autograph"

"Thankyou omg Sarah from Justice Crew just called me cute!! Oh my names Ketriya!! OMG You're amazing!!!!"

Me: "Aw you're sweet. Hi Ketriya. So im guessing you're a big fan? And you're from Orange?"

Ketriya: "YES!!  I am a HUGE JCEAZER!!!! And i LOVE you!!!!!!"

Me: "Haha love you too. Unfortunetely the boys are in sydney so youre stuck with me"

She laughs. I give her a hug and her mum takes a photo. So the boys made sure im prepared and shoved some CDs and posters in my bag. I get out a poster and CD and sign it. Ive never seen someone so excited! Then i give her a hug and keep walking.

Wow Im even stopped by fans in Orange. Even in factorie and jay jays the shop assistants know me.  Its about time for mum to finish work so i walk back to woolies.

I fill mum in on my week. Well most of it. I leave out Liam. And a few other things. She;s just glad i have fun. I wait til i get home and tell everyone about the tour.

I make mum, dad & my bro come into the loungeroom, and tell them about the tour. Mum and dad are excited for me but my bro just seems jealous.

I spend the next week of holidays pretty much sleeping. This time at least one of the boys rings me every night. And im going back to Sydney after my first week back at school. LIFE  IS  GOOD!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------

Shoutout to @ketriyaGeeGEE my fan from Orange lol