Chapter 21

This is it........tho opening night. January 7th, Orange civic theater. All the rehearsing, the longs trips to Sydney to spend all day trainging. Its all come down to tonight. YMS are on stage, i dont perform with them til later in the night. I know prectically all my friends are out there as well as my family.  We do a couple of stetches and i put on my lucky anklet. It a love heart anklet that opens. Inside is a picture of Joshua Donelly, one of my closest friends that i lost in year 7.

YMS are finished and we're about to go on. The boys go on first. The crowd screams. The music starts. I wait for my que. My heart is racing. Im so nervous. Its almost time. I wisper to myself

"This is for you josh"

Then i hear it, The song where dem girls at comes on. Perfect fit dont ya think. I flip onto stage and we start our routine. So many people out there. Im right at the front in this dance.We do 3 routines then we all go off stage. Paulie goes on for his solo and when hes done Eman goes on for his. Solo and samson do a routine together then Len and John do their cheeky routine. All the girls go crazy for the twins. Lukas goes on then Jerome and i go on. Yeah i wasnt gonna do a solo dance just yet.

A couple more group routines and its time for my routine with YMS. It is so fun performing with them. Once all the dancing is done the songs start and the boys sing and we dance.

Once all the performances are done Eman grabs the mic and everyone comes on stage. He says his thankyous and then gives the mic to me.

Me: "Hi guys. Ok so i wanna say thankyou to my friends and family for supporting me. The amazing Liam Pearce for putting up with all my rehearsing Love you Liam. All the crew backstage helping put everything together and making this possible. YMS for being an amzing opeining act and for letting me dance with you and finally I wanna say a massive thankyou to my amazing 8 big brothers for beleiving in me and making me apart of the crew."

Everyone claps then we go backstage for a quick rest. The boys insist i do the signing. I sit in between Eman and Solo. I know most of the people that came to see us. It was weird having my friends ask for my autograph.

When everything is over we go backstage, have some food and have showers. Then we pack up all our stuff and jump on the bus.

Me: "OMG guys that was so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Now i see why you dance and perform! Seeing the looks on the fans faces when they meet you and while you perform its amazing! Best feeling in the world."

We discuss the show then one by one the boys start to fall asleep. Then i get tired and close my eyes.

1 down 14 to go.

---------------------------------------------

This chapter was dedicated to Joshua Donelly. He was one of my closest friends he was like a brother to me and he passed away in year 7.

R.I.P Josh, i miss you a lot man x

Im not gonna do all the shows just probably a sydney one then Melbourne. Comment and tweet me!!