Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Me: "OMG LENNY!!!!!!!!!!! screams!!! "

Lenny: "Haha heeey Sarah!!"

Me: "hiii how are you??"

Lenny: "I'm good. How are you??"

Me "Um I'm awesome!!!!!"

Lenny : "That's cool"

Me: " Ummm not that im not excited but why did you ring??"

Lenny: "Oh, well I'm actually in Orange at the moment with Eman. John and Solo are here too. Eman hadnt been down to visit his family in a while so he came down and we tagged along. We thought maybe seen we were down we could meet up with you. "

Me: "Are you serious!! Where are you now?"

Lenny : "I'm at Bobby McGees"

Me: "OMG stay right there im in Factorie I'll be there in 5 minutes. OK!! "

Lenny: " That would be awesome talk to you soon!"

Hangs up

I sprint down the street. Is this really happening! Am i really about to meet up with the Justice Crew boys AGAIN!

I get about half way then it sinks in. I AM actually meeting up with Lenny! I don't think i've ever run so far so fast in my life! I get to the shop and i can see Len! I stand outside for a minute to catch my breath, then I walk throught the door.

Before I can say anything Len runs up to be and grabs me in a tight bear hug. I literally can't breathe, then he lets me go. I hug him , softly this time.

Lenny : "Heey sis!! Wow you're getting taller! Growing up on us hey.."

Me: "Len you sound like one of my uncles....but heeey!"

Lenny: " I was meant to haha but serisouly you look older than the last time i saw you, how long ago was that?"

Me: "Lenny!!!!! You should know that! haha But seen you don't its been 3 weeks"

Lenny : "Really!?! I thought it had been longer"

Me: "Well it hasn't..luckily! I missed you boys sooo much!! Every day i was hoping one of you would text me or tweet me or ring me!"

Lenny : "Yeah, we would've but we've been kinda busy"

Me: "Well a surprise visit is better anyway"

Lenny : "Yeah!! And we HAVE missed you!!"

Me: "You're just saying that to make me feel good"

Lenny: "Im not i SERIOULSY missed YOU!!!!!! What's a big brother that's missing one ofhis little sister? That WAS me!! But now I don't have to miss you for a while, because im here with you"

Me: "Aww you're soo sweet!! Luv ya bro!"

Now that i've had a nice chat with Lenny, he drives me back to Eman's sisters house where the boys are staying. He parks out the front and then i remember mum was meant to be picking me up....oops!!

Me: "Lenny i'll be 5 minutes gotta ring mum she's meant to be picking me up in town like now!"

Lenny: " Well tell her that we'll drive you home later. The others boys have been waiting to see you."