Chapter 4

Hey guys let me know what you think!! Tweet me or comment or vote! Thanx xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the longest 3 hours EVA!!!!!!!!!!! Felt like me would never get there!!!!! We finally arive at Eman and Johns house.  Its so cool ..AND..... waiting out the front are Samson, Lukas, Paulie and Jerome!! I couldnt help it, i screamed, i tried ti hold it in and act cool but it was impossible! After all i am still a jceazer and they are just so amazing.

Eman parks the car and i throw the door open, jump out and run up to Samson. I jump on him and he catches me, and the other boys come in for a group hug. So many muscles surrounding me. I could get use to this.

Me: "OMG Samson, ahhh lukas.. PAULIE..... Jerome OMG hiiii omg ahhh i missed you!!"

Samson: "Hey sis!! "

Lukas: "Hey hey sarzi"

Paulie: "Sup sarah"

Jerome: "Hey sarah "

I hug them all again and Len carries my bags inside. What a gentlemen. Once everything is unpacked and im settled in its about 2 pm.

Paulie: "Hey Sarah wanna go shopping?? Im running low on hair supplies"

Me: "Um yeah if thats ok as long as we can go into some good shops"

John: "Yeah and i can buy you a nice new outfit to wear to the Pearce family barbeque tomorrow night."

Me: "John you dont have to do that and barbeque?? Am i invited?"

Len: "Yeah of course you're part of our family now, and me and john dont mind going halves in an outfit for you"

Me: "Omg you boys are too sweet! I cant wait!"

I grab my bag and Paulie, JOhn, Len and i head for a mall not too far away. We park the car and walk inside. YAY valleygirl. There isnt a valleygirl in Orange and its my favourite shop. I drag Len in and John and paulie head off to price attak to get paulies hair supplies. Wow he is so obsessed over his hair, its cute.

Im looking through some clothes and find the cutest top!!

Len: "Oh and well haveto find a cute pair of swimmers, cause our parents havea pool."

I look but cant find any bikinis i like. I try on my top and its perfect. Lenny buys it for me. Sweetie he is. Then we go for a walk. I spot a shop with really cute bikinis in it so i drag Len inside. Paulie and john meet us there. They look at bordies while i go through the bikinis. I feel my phone go off and i see i have a message, its from twitter. It reads:

@LennyPearce : Shopping ft. Paulie, John and my lil sis @sarah_froid97!!

OMG!!!!! He tweeted about me. My heart beats a little faster and i blush.

Me: "Lenny!! Your so cute lv u bro.......btw saw your tweet heehee"

Len: "hahaha love you too sis oh my little cousin Liam is here he's gonna meet up with us. Well he's 16 but still hes younger tha us"

OMG!! The perfect Bikini!!! Light purple with with white Polka Dots!! I haveto try these on!! I go into the changerooms and put them on.

Me: "BOYS!!!!!!!! Do you like this one"

I walk out of the changerooms. I feel the boys staring at me.

John: "You look hot sis!"

Len hits John on the shoulder.

Len: "John you dont say that about our sister!"

John: "What its true and Sarebear took it the right way, didnt you"

Me: "Yeah dont worry about it, im glad you like it"

Len: "Its awesome! So we'll get that and then just have to find a nice pair of bordies and some nice shorts!"

I was about to walk into the changeroom when i hear some say

"Yo cous whos this lovely lady you're with, bit young for you isnt she."

John: "Liam meet Justice Crews little sister, Sarah, Sarah my little cousin Liam. Sorry about him"

Liam: Oh sorry Sarah, nice to meet you."

Me: "Hi, its alright dont worry about it"

We shake hands and i walk back to the changerooms. I quickly look behind me. Yeap, he's staring at me. Then i see lenny punch him on the shoulder. Such a protective big brother. I get dressed and give John my bikini and he pays for it. I feel so special.

We made our way aruond the mall. I got a cute pair of shorts at factorie, light blue denim of course, my favurite and the cutest bordies at the Billabong surf shop. Light purple with one light purple frangapani. I love frangapanies. They remind e of the beach, my favourite place EVER!!!!!!!!

Liam joined us for our shopping spree. Dispite first impreessions, he waaas kinda cute. And seemed to make up for his cockyness by being sweet to me. 

We head back to emans house and Len and Paulie go home. Eman, John and i order pizza for tea, and have anearly night.

I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling. Liam was on my mid. He was kinda cute. Who am i kidding, he was super cute and muscly and really nice........no i couldnt be falling for him. I liv too far away from Sydney to fall in love with someone who lives here.

I try and stop thinking about it, but i cant. This is an emergancy!! I text my best friend who lives in Sydney, Kimmy, we were so close we were practically sisters!! We decided to meet up for breakfast before i go to the Pearce family bbq, where i would be seeing Liam.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to @kimmyLuvs_JC_1d aka Kimmy ................... by big sis xx there will be more of kimmy in the next chapter :P

i hope this story is ok

oh and im not sure if the twins have a hot 16 year old cousin named Liam.

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!