23*Saving Water*

This Chapter has some raunchy material. You have been warned.

Wednesday passes with a blur. It's the same usual routine. Wake up in my man's arms, some heavy kissing, head out to school, learn shit... education... blah blah blah, go to work, come home, eat dinner, spend the rest of the night in bed with my Evan, and fall asleep back in his arms like the universe is only working for us. 

Now I just woke up to a beautiful Thursday morning. The sun is shining through our bedroom window, the birds are chirping, and the morning dew is waking up the plant life. Life is wonderful.  

Sounds a little too happy, right? I just can't help it. Waking up with a smile on my face every morning is like the best thing ever. No one can break me at this point.  

Snuggling in closer, I press myself into my man's body heat. Relishing in his scent and presence makes me feel at home. And I know, at this point, that this is exactly where I'm meant to be.  

I guess last night we fell asleep without putting any underwear on because I can feel my excitement resting against his hip. 

He shifts under me slightly and I look up to see his beautiful eyes staring down at me. It surprises me a little since I usually have to work to wake him up, but I like the way he's looking at me. Although I know he's far from it, he looks angelic. I like it that way, looks of an angel and playfulness of the devil makes me a happy boy. And of course, this line of thinking sends me into a train of naughty thoughts.  

Not saying a word, I make my way to my hands and knees to hover over my man. A wicked smile plasters on my face as I lean into his face. He cocks an eyebrow, but his mouth forms a frisky smirk. My lips plant themselves on his in a fierce kiss. I move back slightly to take one of his lip rings in between my teeth and pull slightly. 

Once I earn the moan I'm looking for, I let go of the sliver hoop and kiss down his jawline. Moving to his ear, I twirl my tongue in the hollow right behind his lobe before taking that into my mouth and sucking.  

I drop to my elbows still teasing his ear and let my lower body lightly rest upon his. Agonizingly slow, my body rocks back and forth causing the smallest tingling brush between our erect members.  

Moving from his ear, I kiss down his neck. As I approach his soft spot I avoid it entirely moving instead to his shoulder to nibble quickly and pass down to his chest. Marking his right pectoral with a hickey (I think they look gross, but Evan likes the feel of them so I put it in a place no one can see), I move back to his lips. My steady rocking is not only driving him nuts at this point, but it's putting me on edge too.  

I hate moving slow. 

Lucky for me, my man can't take the torture anymore. He grabs my ass and pulls me as close to him as possible while rolling us over so that he's on top.  

I'm not sure if I've said this before, but Evan likes it rough. So when he gets super horny there is no stopping him. Even he doesn't know what's going on most of the time. 

Once he gets to the position he desires, he starts ravishing me. He kisses and bites all over my body. Once he successfully licks, bites, and teases all the places he's satisfied with, he moves down my dick. Without even a warning, I'm completely in his mouth.  

Now he's not big on deep-throating, but like I said, he's so turned on at the moment that he's lost all control of his movements.  

I moan loudly knowing if he doesn't stop the rapid movement, I'm going to be done sooner than I want to be.  

Pushing against Evan's shoulders, I look down to see his eyes connect with mine. He still has me in his mouth when he swallows, but lets me to go to crawl up toward my face. He quickly dominates a kiss as he straddles me. Reaching behind himself, he grabs my pulsing member and sits back on top of it.