15*My Soul Mate Punk*

Lying in bed, I turn over to see the man of my dreams. I let my eyes wonder over his face. "I've missed you," admitting the truth has never been difficult for me.

"I've missed you more than I know how to tell you. I love holding onto you at night," he wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head.

I smile, "I can't believe you actually came out."

"Me neither, to be honest. But, it's a lot easier than I thought," he shrugs. "Although, the harsh looks suck."

Placing my head on his chest, I take in his wonderful aroma, "It gets better."

"As long as you're around, I don't care if it gets ten times worse," he mutters.

I chuckle, "You're so cheesy."

"I guess this is me getting in touch with my 'inner gay'," Evan lets out a laugh as he runs his fingers through my hair. "I have to get to school early tomorrow."

"Why?"

"I have something to set up."

I look up into his eyes, "Do you want help with it?"

Letting out a little chuckle, he kisses the top of my head again, "No, I have help, it's good. I can do this one without you."

I arch an eyebrow at him, "Alright?"

"Don't worry your pretty little face," Evan put a finger under my chin and brings my face to his. He plants a peck on my lips before cuddling into me, "Now, it's time for bed."

Snuggling in closer I can't help but wonder, "Why haven't you asked me to be your boyfriend again yet?"

"Well," he places a soft kiss on my back between my shoulder blades, "remember how I told you that I was going to right all the wrongs this time?"

I nod without words.

The man of my dreams pulls me to him and whispers, "I'm not breaking anymore promises."

With a smile on my face, I relax into the most comfortable place I've ever been; Evan Riddle's arms. I know everything isn't going to be perfect for us and I know it's going to take some getting used to for him. But, at this moment, I can't see myself with anyone else. I wouldn't even try to imagine that. The guy that's holding onto me right now is the one I'm meant to spend the rest of my life with, I just know it.

I fall asleep to the rhythmic sound of his breathing and my thoughts of our future together.

My alarm clocks shrill breaks my too realistic sexy dream. Rolling over, I realize it's colder than when I went to sleep.

My favorite person isn't in bed with me anymore. I can't believe he woke up, but I didn't. He's the heaviest sleeper in the world, whereas I wake up to someone sneezing. What the hell?

But instead of my man being next to me, there's a note on his pillow. Rolling over, I read the note where it lies.

My sleeping Punk, 

I went off to get some stuff done at school. I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful dreaming. Plus with you saying my name the way you were, I would have probably raped you if you been awake. I'll see you when you get to school.  

By the way, when you get there go to the place where you're supposed to keep your stuff. Then, look up. 

I love you forever, 

Your Stud.

What was this about? I pick up the letter and realize it's a photograph. Turning it over, I see that it's the picture he took of us from the Walt/Evan day we got our tattoos.