16*BA DOOM CHH*

Dedicated to heather1214. She's awesome. I rescently found her and she instantly shot to one of my faves.

My day got a million times better during lunch. The smile that appears on my face matches all the lunatics that'd been taunting me earlier.

Sitting down at the lunch table, I keep my man's hand in mine, "So, you set up this whole thing and made everyone play along?"

He smiles and nods, "I told them if they ruined it, I wouldn't go through with the ending."

"You're a sneaky little shit," I laugh and peck him on the lips. I'm not sure I'm going to get used to being able to do that in public. I freaking love it.

Evan scoots his chair as close to me as possible. We sit facing each other, one of his legs between mine. I can't take my eyes off of him.

Shrugging, he kisses my hand, "I'm glad no one told you, it would have been a pain in the ass if I had to plan something else too."

"Tell me," I insist.

He scrunches his eyebrows together, "Tell you what?"

"How you orchestrated all of it," I explain.

The man of my dreams rests his free hand's elbow on the table and holds up his head. Without taking his gaze off mine he starts his tale, "Well, I've been planning it since I decided I needed you in my life, but I didn't tell anyone til this morning. I REALLY didn't want anyone to spoil it. I'm not going to tell you all the little details because it'll ruin the romance. I will, however, tell you everyone's roll, if you'd like," he offered.

I nod and lean in again, "Deal," I whisper before I put my lips to his.

"Before I tell you, I wanna say that I LOVE being able to do that all the time now," he comments.

I chuckle at his enthusiasm, "I'm pretty fond of this Evan that isn't afraid of his feelings anymore."

"Oh I'm still scared," he assures me picking up his head and nodding. "But I'm even more terrified of losing you. I'm telling you, I'm going to do EVERYTHING in my power to keep you."

I shake my head in disbelief, "Sometimes, I feel like this is an overactive dream."

"No such luck. You're actually stuck with me," he pulls my hand to his lips again.

I grab his other hand with my free one, "That's perfectly alright with me."

"You guys realize that we can still hear you right?" my brother interjects.

Rolling my eyes, I turn my face to him, "Don't care."

He holds his hands up in defense, "As long as you're happy, dude."

I smile and nod at Don showing my elation. I hear my friends start up conversation, but I turn back to my boyfriend; who still has his eyes locked on my face. His smirk makes me want to melt.

"Are you gonna tell me?" I ask.

Nodding, he lets go of one of my hands to prop his head up again, "Well, I asked your mom to stall you this morning until I called her to make sure I could get the pictures to all the places they needed to be."

"That was you she was whispering to?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

He nods again but continues, "Your dad was going to hold you there, if he had to. Anyways, Lynnie had to get you to offer some kind of PDA towards me. Tabby's promise was to get you to say 'yes' when I asked you to be my boyfriend. Not that I was worried," he winks which makes me chuckle. "I asked Burb to keep you in her office so that I knew most people would be at lunch when you got here for two reasons. One, so that I could hide easier amongst them until you were supposed to see me and, two, for a bigger audience," he uses the hand attached to mine to put up a finger with each number, dropping them both back to his knee when he finished. "Don's coke was to give me a couple seconds to get into place while you were in the cafeteria. And the last letter was to get you to look down while I stood up on the table."