6*No Dude That's Gross*

~~A/N~~

This Chapter starts off kinda raunchy. You have been warned.

You know what the best feeling in the world is? Waking up in his arms.

I move a lot when I sleep, but every roll, every shift, every turn, Evan's body followed mine.

Waking up with his arms is pure bliss. Even before I open my eyes, I can smell his unique scent. His aroma makes my head spin.

If they had a laundry detergent that was called "The Smell of Evan Riddle," I would wash my clothes every day.

I'm reluctant to open my eyes, but I know I have to actually get my man out of bed too. Turning around in his arm, I can see how peaceful he looks. I almost feel bad for having to wake him. Almost.

"Evan," I kiss his cheek. "Stud," I kiss his forehead. "Wake up," I kiss his lips. My boyfriend tightens his arms around me as he rolls to his back. I lie on top of the gorgeous man and decide I know the perfect way to wake him. I kiss his lips, mumbling his name as seductively as I can, "Evan."

"Mmmm," a sound of pleasure leaves him body.

"Stud," I say a little louder, in the same tone, trailing small soft kisses down his jaw line. I stop when I get to his ear and whisper, "I promise you really want to wake up right now." Taking his earlobe between my teeth, I tug with light pressure on it. I know that it drives him crazy. I can feel his hips start to move under me and his hands move to my ass. Hearing him moan drives me absolutely insane. "We have to get up and go to school, lover. As much as I wanna play, I don't think we have much time."

"Well then, we better hurry up," his voice's heavy from sleep and lust. He opens his eyes. Still holding onto me, Evan flipped us both over so that he was on top.

I could feel his hard on against my groin. Not surprisingly, him being turned on made me hot. I pretend to try getting up, "We have to get ready for school. Come on, get up."

"Oh, I'm already up, Punk."

Yes. Yes, he is.

My boyfriend kisses down my body, making me arch my back in pleasure. As soon as he gets down to my briefs, he moves the waistband down to kiss where it once was. I try, unsuccessfully, to stifle a moan and lean my head back. Before I bring my head forward, my underwear's on the floor.

I look down to see the sexiest eyes I have ever seen. The love of my life places light kisses all around my manhood, but never actually touching it. As good as it feels, it's driving me absolutely mad. With each press of his lips, my hips involuntarily buck. Continuing the torture, my man delicately drags his fingertips from my knees up my thighs. Breathing heavily, I try to move away from his torturous mouth, only to be pinned at my hips by his once alluring hands.

"Evan, you're such a tease," I groan as he smiles up at me.

"Hmm. So, would a tease do this?" Evan moves one of his arms to pin my stomach down, insuring my suspension, using the other to hold onto my member. I swallow deeply, the look in his eyes so temping I could explode right now. The love of my life meets the tip of my dick with the tip of his tongue. Lightly, he traces circles on the head, earning a moan. Kissing the tip, he stops and looks up at me, "Is that what a tease would do?"

"I think," I say panting, "that is exactly what a tease would do."

"Well, then let me fix that."

Evan takes me into his mouth, using his free hand to pump where his lips can't reach. The sensation of him moving up and down is indescribable. It takes all I have not to release in his wet, warm mouth, but I hold off, making the feeling last. Thrusting with the rhythm he has created, I can feel that familiar pull.