● Oikawa Tooru & Sugawara Koushi : She Will Choose Me

"I promise you will enjoy the festival!" your best friend, Jiru, said while she pleaded for your agreement. You stared at her and fiddled your fingers. You were never really good with crowds or people. It wasn't that you dislike it, but that you didn't know how to interact with others.

"I-I don't know," you mumbled and hung your head a bit. Jiru sighed and held your shoulders, "I will be there beside you so don't worry!"

Hearing that you felt a little bit assured and slowly nodded your head.

"I-I guess it should be okay then..." you said and gave her a small smile. Jiru nodded and once that night came, she made sure you were dressed from head to toe. Jiru had asked your mother to provide a nice yukata with beautiful pink floral prints and your hair was put into a bun and held in place by a butterfly hair pin. Jiru dragged you out the minute you were done. She was excited and so were you, except you were more nervous than excited.

"I-I don't know about this..." you mumbled as she continued to drag you towards the crowded area where many citizens were about celebrating. Jiru shook her head and laughed, "Just relax (F/N)-chan!~"

You took in a deep breath and the two of you came to a stop. Jiru guided you around the festival and told you about many things that was there. The two of you ate various food and played the many games. After a time, your legs had gave up on you so you decided to take a rest.

"Let me go buy a water bottle for you," Jiru smiled and got up. "Don't leave this spot, okay?"

"A-ah okay," you slowly nodded your head. You watched as Jiru's slim figure disappeared into the crowd. Your eyes then glanced around the area and spotted many people walking around dressed in yukatas and casual outfits while they are enjoying their time. Just then your eyes caught with a familiar grey eyed male.

"Oh, Sugawara-senpai," you said and watched as he bid goodbyes to his friends.

"It's nice to see you here, (L/N)-san!" Sugawara brightly greeted you. "You look beautiful in that yukata by the way~"

"O-oh, thank you senpai," you blushed and bowed. He chuckled, "No need to be formal here, we're not at school anymore."

"A-ah, it's just that-," you said and tried to find whatever could come out but couldn't. Sugawara then came and took a seat next to you.

"Are you here by yourself?" he asked. You shook your head immediately, "I'm here with Jiru-chan, but she offered to buy me a drink."

"Ah~" Sugawara nodded his head and smiled. He was about to say something when you interrupted him.

"You didn't have to leave your friends," you mentioned. He chuckled and shook his head, "Don't worry, they were probably going to leave me behind and go wild again."

"Ah," you nodded and stared at the ground as the atmosphere became awkward. You hated this feeling because you were shy and words that you wanted to say would always end up stuck at your throat.

"Yamato-san is taking quite long with the drink," Sugawara mentioned and you nodded while scanning the area for your best friend. You quickly stood up and apologized, "I'm sorry, I should go and look for her in case something had happened."

"Can I come along?" Sugawara asked and smiled, "You can find her faster with an extra pair of eyes."

"A-ah i-it's totally fine senpai!" you tried to refuse his offer but he didn't give in at all. Sugawara grabbed your hand and pulled you away. You stared at his back and blushed a bit as your eyes stared at where his hand held yours. You could feel your heart beating really fast as the two of you moved through the crowded areas looking for Jiru. Sugawara came to a stop and looked around at the booths.