● Hinata Shoyou : She's My Girl !

The school hallway was crowded again as break time was announced. You stretched from your seat and stood up. Your friend noticed you and questioned where you were headed.

"Bathroom," you simply replied and walked out of the class. Although you have a pretty face, your movements and personality itself unbalances your feminine self. Your posture was like a man and the way you talked just gives off a tough image rather than a cute one. As you turned for the corner, a student about your height had collided into you. The orange head boy quickly apologized while you shrugged, "It's alright, man."

He glanced up and made eye contact with you. His face was round and small, and his orange hair stood out really well. His eyes were wide open as his cheeks flash a tint of pink.

"S-Sorry!" He bowed numerous times before running off and bumping into students. You chuckled at the scene and returned back to where you were wanting to head to. After doing your business, you headed back and took your seat beside your friend.

It wasn't long before lunch came. Students were about the school enjoying their lunch with their friends. You were done enjoying your bento and was heading back to the classroom when a tall figure's arm blocked your path. You look up to see the annoying 3rd year you recognized as Hiroshi. He was the star of his basketball team and had numerously asked you to date him for he was the 'best'.

"For the 1000th time, I'm not interest in boys like you," you said bluntly and tried to get past him but he made sure you didn't.

"Oh, come on (L/N)-san!" he smiled at you and held his chest. "You have to admit it, I'm the only other boy capable of being your boyfriend."

You look at him in disgust and tried to walk around him but he caught your arm and swung you back.

"Don't leave so soon yet baby," he said seductively. You swore, if this guy didn't let go of you any minute, someone is going to end up at the hospital.

"H-HEY!" a voice that sounded like that of a child was heard. Suddenly a flash of orange ran past your eyes and before you know it, the student you had bumped into earlier was in front of you.

"D-Don't m-mess with her!" the orange head shouted. It was obvious that he was scared yet he stood his grounds.

"Who are you?" Hiroshi asked. The scene in front of you was literally a tiger against a newborn bird.

"I-I'm H-Hinata S-Shoyou!"

Hiroshi only laughed and bent down so his head was the same height as Hinata's.

"What is an elementary school kid doing at a high school eh?" Hiroshi laughed and everyone in the crowd followed along. Hinata held his fist and glared at him.

"S-She's my girl!" Hearing that, everyone in the crowd including you stared at Hinata with wide eyes. "I-I mean-"

Hiroshi bursted into a loud laughter and held his stomach, "Please, (L/N)-san would never date someone like you."

While Hiroshi was in the mist of laughing, you grabbed Hinata's hand and dragged him away.

"(L/N)-" before Hiroshi can grabbed your arm, you had elbowed his chest and pulled his arm behind his back. You pushed him away and put an arm around Hinata's shoulders.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I don't have much time left of lunch break to spend with my boyfriend," you glared at Hiroshi. "Let's go somewhere away from this idiot, Hinata-kun!"

You dragged the orange head boy out of the hallways and out towards the gymnasium. The two of you stop to take some breaths before looking at each other.

"A-ah, thanks for saving me," you smiled at him, but there was no response. You put your hand on his shoulder and shook him a bit, "Are you okay?"

And that gave the final blew. His face was all red and he began to panic.

"I-I'm s-sorry! I-I'm s-sorry!I-I'm s-sorry!I-I'm s-sorry!I-I'm s-sorry!I-I'm s-sorry!I-I'm s-sorry!I-I'm s-sorry!" he repeatedly stated while bowing 90 degrees without intending to stop. You chuckled at him and shook your head, "Hey, you helped me out. There's no need to apologize!"

Hinata hid his face and didn't dare to stare at you. He was embarrassed to the point where he wasn't planning to show up to class anymore. You stared helplessly at the boy in front of you. You didn't know what to do now since he seems to be in such a downpour of what he did. The school bell rang, indicating the end of lunch break. You sighed and poked his head.

"Well then ah I'm (L/N)(F/N) from Class 3," you said before patting his back. "And don't feel so bad about what happened today, look on the bright side, you're consider my hero you know?"

You let out a soft genuine laugh before heading to your class. Hinata stared at the cemented floor and his head slowly lifted, "H-hero..."

Just thinking about it sent his face into a vibrant red color, almost like a tomato. He then quickly remembered about the school bell and rushed his way to class with a beating heart and a smile forming upon his lips.

● EXTRA

"HINATA WATCH OUT-" before the rest of the team members could finish the sentence, the volleyball that Tanaka had spiked already collided with Hinata's face. The short kid was sent flying backwards and landing on his back. Everyone crowded around him making sure he was alright, but on Hinata's face was a smile. For the past week all he had been thinking about was his encounter with you and how he was known as your 'hero'.

"Hinata you dumbass!" Kageyama could be heard as he stomped his way from across the other side of the court. Hinata's smile quickly disappeared when he heard the demonic voice.

"Sorry!" he jumped back up to his feet and apologized. The taller male stomped closer and closer to him as he took small steps backwards.

"We don't have any problems recently, and we haven't played in any practice matches lately either so what other thing is running in that empty head of yours?!" Kageyama shouted.

"A-ah," Hinata lowered his head a bit and was embarrassed to state the truth. Just then the door to the gymnasium opened and your head popped in.

"Oh! Hinata-kun!" you waved towards him. Seeing you, Hinata exploded and collapsed onto the floor again. The rest of the member on the other hand all stared at you in confusion. You bowed and entered the gymnasium carefully not to disturb anything.

"WHO IS THIS BEAUTY THAT THE GOD HAS SENT US?!" Tanaka and Nishinoya crowded around you. You laughed and shook your head, "I'm here for Hinata."

You pointed at the orange boy who was recovering from his slight black out. He slowly opened his eyes and made sure that the figure in front of him was really you.

"Hinata, let's go on a date!" you smiled.

And that was the final death blow to the little orange headed boy.

"OI! HINATA! WAKE UP!"

●●●

□A/N:

WOOT. ok so anime expo took up my time to finish these sadly .

i was behind on sewing my cosplay outfit XD

but now that the convention is over, i will try to finish up the request quickly before my summer school starts ; ^ ;

if you want to know more about my experience at AX2016 you can check out my instagram (@payumu0206) or at facebook (dreampayumucosplay) or youtube (mxxnjup) !

oki oki , up next we have the libero nishinoya yuu !