Chapter 45 - '' Tell me, who is it going to be, brother? ''

I found myself stuck in the mansion for the rest of the day. Klaus went to find Jeremy. He told me that the way to stop Elena from trying to kill herself is for a potential hunter to make a first kill and pass along the last hunter's powers.  

Like usually someone had to do the most boring job and today's was to guard Elena. The worst thing was that I was able to hear her moaning and hissing all the way to the living room. Fantastic.

'' Shut the fuck up, Elena! '' I yelled.  

It was all quiet for a couple of seconds, then she already continued again. 

It was about four in the evening, I was already loosing my mind and thinking of going down and tell Elena that I'll chop her in to pieces and add her to my salad for dinner if she wouldn't shut up when Stefan suddenly speed inside the living room and stopped next to my sofa. He looked like he was in panic.  

'' What's wrong now? '' I boredly asked, raising my head and staring at him.  

'' Where's Elena, Alice? '' he questioned, narrowing his eyes.  

I tossed my head on one side. '' Elena? Why would Elena be here? '' I asked, trying to act stupid.  

For a couple of seconds we were both quiet and then we both heard Elena that started screaming again.  

Stefan's eyes widened. '' You captured her! ''  

'' That's right. But Klaus is just doing something that'll stop her from killing herself, '' I replied, looking at my nails.  

Stefan already speed to the other side of the room, in the direction of the door that leaded to Elena's cell. I quickly stood up and went after him. I pushed him to the wall of the living room, held his neck and raised him in the air. '' No, brother. You can't go see her. ''  

'' I don't wanna go see her! I wanna go save her! '' he hissed back, trying to save himself.  

'' That won't be possible, '' I said, with a smirk, appearing on my face. '' So it would be better for you to go before you'll do something that'll affect on our brother sister relationship even more. ''  

'' Brother sister relationship? '' he asked and narrowed his eyes. '' I thought that it was over when you chose Klaus and Damon and I chose Elena. ''  

I was staring in his eyes for a couple of seconds. The smirk disappeared from my face and I slowly got serious again. He was right. Stefan and I weren't family. We were enemies. The only reason we weren't trying to kill each other was because we were to busy with other things.  

I had some troubles with my feelings for the past week and I wasn't feeling like my usual cold self. So I decided to do something that I'll probably regret for the rest of my life.  

'' I'm giving you one last chance, Stefan, '' I started slowly murmuring. I narrowed my eyes and stared in to his. '' Tell me who are you going to choose. Family or Elena. Keeping in mind that Elena is currently cheating on you with Damon. But you still seem to care about her. '' I tossed my head on one side. '' Tell me who is it going to be, brother? Me or her? Your sister or that stupid bitch? ''  

Stefan was staring back in to my eyes for a couple of seconds. Then he slowly said: '' Elena. I'll always choose Elena. ''  

'' You can consider yourself being without a sister, '' I hissed and threw him through the room. He hit the wall and collapsed on the ground. I started walking to him with fury. '' And I'll soon celebrate having just one brother. '' My eyes shined in a yellow colour and I showed my fangs.  

Stefan raised his head and looked at me with shock. I wasn't sure if he ever saw me this mad. Sure, I was hitting and yelling at someone at least three times a day but that was my completely normal self. This was different. The only purpose in my head became killing him. It covered the pain that came with him saying that he doesn't care about me. I would never admit how much it actually hurt.