Chapter 4 - The Originals and going shopping

I knocked on the door of the mansion where the Originals lived. I was a little bit late, but that was the fault of Stefan and Damon. The lecture came in the morning, just when I was sipping blood from a glass for breakfast. Then they started asking where I was going. They went all 'I'm your big brother and I'm not going to let you do this' on me when I said that I was going shopping with Rebekah, but it wasn't like I actually cared.   

I was looking around. The mansion of the Originals was so much better then the Salvatore Boarding house. I was wearing my favourite tight black jeans, high heels and a tight black top with straps. The sky on top of me was grey but it didn't looked like it was going to rain and it was hot enough.  

I was just staring at a car on the driveway. I was sure that it was Rebekah's, blue, roofless and almost as cool as my black Ferrari, that I parked on the driveway. 

Then the door opened. I looked to it again and smiled to Elijah.  

He really didn't change. Even if his dark brown hair was a little bit shorter then the last time I saw him, he was still wearing a classy suit. I always liked him because he behaved like such a nobleman.  

'' Elijah! I missed you! '' I said, hugging him.  

'' Long time no see, dear Alice. Rebekah told us that you were in town, but I have to tell you that no one actually believed her, '' he said. '' But I missed you too, yes, '' he murmured.  

I suddenly heard another voice with an English accent. '' Oh, come on Elijah. The years without her passed so quickly. ''  

I looked over Elijah's shoulder and grinned. There was Kol, standing behind him and arrogantly smiling at me. He was still as pretty as I remembered him and probably also the same cocky bastard. But that was one of the reasons why I liked him so much anyway.

I walked to him with a grin on my face. '' This is why nobody likes you, Kol. ''  

He smirked, hugged me and ruffled my hair. '' I know, little Alice. But I also know that I'm still your favourite Original. ''  

I rolled my eyes. '' Don't go overboard. And don't even say that you didn't miss me, because I know that you did. You are too insane for someone else but me to understand. ''  

Kol grinned and winked at me.  

Then I noticed another person that was there and looked at him. He was carefully staring back at me.

'' You must be Finn? '' He was the only Original that I haven't met before. He shook the hand I held in his direction, nodding.  

'' And you are the Alice that everyone was talking about yesterday, '' he replied, smiling. '' Kol told me a lot about you, '' he added and grinned.  

I turned to Kol and narrowed my eyes with anger. '' I'm sure that he was lying about everything. ''  

Kol's eyes sparkled. '' No, I wasn't, sweetheart. You are as weird and strange as I told him. ''  

That was when Rebekah speed from somewhere. He looked at her family. '' Okay, enough. It's a miracle that she's here anyway, so you don't have to give her reasons to leave again, '' she seriously said.  

'' What? So now it is my fault that she left the last time? '' Kol started.  

Rebekah rolled her eyes and stared at Elijah. '' You should teach Kol manners. ''  

Elijah sighed. He was really the nice big brother, always looking out for his family. '' Oh, dear Rebekah. I think that we've seen enough of Kol to know that he's completely hopeless. ''