Special imagine

Sirius froze, one hand still on the doorknob.
Lupin was just stepping out of the shower, hips swathed in a large, maroon towel.
"D'you mind?" He said, a touch sharply.
"Sorry" Sirius mumbled, quickly stepping back and closing the bathroom door between them.
He stood there for a moment, then went to sit on his bed, mind whirling over what he had just seen. Lupin's arms, legs and chest were covered - covered - in a fine crosshatching of livid white and pink scars, with here and there the pucker of a deep puncture. It had not even occurred to Sirius until now that, unlike the rest of them, Lupin always changed in the bathroom, or with his bed curtains closed. Sirius could not imagine what might have caused that kind of damage. If someone had done that to him, it was no wonder Lupin did not like to be touched.
Lupin came out of the bathroom, his hair was still damp, but he was dressed now in his pyjamas. A faint blush stained his cheeks, and his eyes stayed fixed on the floor.
"What happened?" Sirius asked.
Lupin's voice was quiet, his face carefully blank. "I'd say that's none of your business,  Black"
"Is some Slytherin giving you trouble" pressed Sirius, thinking again of Snape. "Because if they are-"
"It's nothing" there was an edge to the words, warning Sirius that the subject was closed.
"Lupin-"
"What?" Lupin eyes snapped up, wary.
"I just- d'you want to borrow my Astronomy notes?" Sirius blurted out, flustered.
"Oh" Lupin blinked "yeah, thanks"
"It's a shame you missed it" Sirius attempted a tension-dispersing grin "the moon looked amazing last night."

_____________________________________________________
Ok so these was for all my little wolfstar and marauders fan's out there! And holy mother of merlin. I hit 100k views on my preferences! OMG... I mean wow, thank you guys so so so much for all the reads and stars. I love you all and as a special thank you, i have been writing loads of preferences! So i will update soon... Sorry for the absences! And if you'd like to read some imagines like Sirius and Remus one here. You can check out my fandom imagines and preferences book! Comment suggestions down below! Love ya'll!
~
DreamezEvelyn ✨