25.Haircuts/dentist

Steve
_____
"Y/N Peggy Natalia Rogers, open these door these instant!"
Dad yelled thumping his fists against the door.
"No! I'm not going"
According to my awful dentist i need braces.
I refuse to have mental stuck to my teeth night and day.
"Y/n please! Its only to get your teeth shape"
I pulled my drawers against my door so he couldn't get in even if he forced the door down.
"N.O spells NO!"
After a few more hours of yelling at each over threw the door everything wen't quiet.
I sighed and smiled thinking of how brilliant i am for sneaking out of that.
Well it was brilliant until bloody Iron Man had to blow my door right of the hinges and dad carried me over his shoulder all the way to the evil bitches who invented braces and all other annoying things.

Wanda
______
"Mum its look awful!"
I yelled, looking in the mirror at my new short hair.
Mum decided to give me a haircut herself but she messed up bit time and now i have a weird shaped
Bobe.
"I'm so sorry Y/N you were making me laugh and it dis concentrated me"
I turned to her "well i must have dis concentrated you a lot to get it these short!"
"Come lets go to a proper hairdresser's they might be able to fix it."
"Might?! Might?!"
I screamed as she dragged me out the apartment.

Bruce
_____
I sat on the special hair salon chair as the lady carefully cut my hair.
I looked into the mirror over to an awkward dad who sat amongst all the other mothers and carers.
He looked over and saw me watching him, i smiled and waved, he smiled back waived before looking back down at the ground.
I smirked, dad didn't really like the idea of me dying my hair bright colours.

Natasha
_______
Mum doesn't understand my fear, my fear of dentists and tricking me to go is just evil.
Mum came up to me with a big smile and said "do you want to go for ice-cream" so duh i agreed, we got in the car, we drove for like ten minutes, we stopped and thats wen i had a mental break down.
"Mum please no i- i can't"
Mum reached over and unclipped my seatbelt trying to drag me out the car.
So i did what i do.
I screamed.
I screamed and screamed until people started coming to see and mum had to phone Barton.

Clint
____
Snip. Snip. Snip.
It was right these moment the scariest noise ever.
My ends were split and i'm not fond of people with sharp things cutting things they grow out of my head so dad offered to cut my hair.
I had my eyes closed tightly scared to open and see the mess he made.
"Done"
He said five minutes later, i slowly opened my eyes.
"Its alright"
I smiled fondling with my ends, scared they might disapair.

Loki
____
Dad had no clue about human things so it became really complicated wen i explained my braces.
"So they inflict pain on you?!"
"Yes but only a little bit, it helps make my teeth straight"
"And they place mental on your teeth"
I nodded, he was kinda disgusted at the idea of mental being stuck to my teeth that he refused to take me.
Uncle Thor took me in the end.

Pietro
_____
I had no choice with either hairdressers our desists.
Dad just had to pick me up and i'd be there... I hate being the doctor of Quicksilver sometimes.

Bucky
_____
I'm going to put it simple.
Don't.
Argue.
With.
A.
Master.
Assassin.
About.
Going
To.
The.
Dentist.
It ended with me crying and going anyway cause i got scared of him even do i know he wouldn't lay a finger on me.

Tony
____
I waited outside the hair salon patiently, waiting for dad to come get me.
He went of while i had my hair cut and coloured.
Dads.
The car slowly pulled up besides me and i got in to see a pleased dad.
"Mums going to kill us wen she sees it"
I said yet he just shrug.
"Its your early birthday present" he chuckled driving of.
And let me tell you mother was not on happy.

Thor
____
Ok guys dentists do not bother me at all and i only go because dad then takes me for ice cream with probably doesn't help my teeth but oh well.