Sweet torture (Loki X Reader)

"Hello my dear Y/n" Loki called out as he entered the small cell, it had been tree days now since he had managed to kidnap the young agent, Y/n.
She sat slumped against the wall with her hands chained above her head, her once lovely soft H/c hair was now tangled and messy, her once shinny bright eyes were dull and were fixed on Loki's as she glared at him, under her left eye a fresh cut and dried blood stained her cheeks, just a few minutes ago she had tried to break the chains once again and failed, catching her cheek on a sharp part of the chain.
Loki slowly stepped forward until her was right in front of her, he crouched down and smirked "my my my, what have you done to yourself now?" His eyes drifted to her cheek,his fingertips reached out and gently stroked the cut, instantly she pulled her face away, trying to move away from him.
Loki chuckled darkly and grabbed her chin, making her look at him. "If your going to kill me, do it now" she hissed, the god in front of her said nothing, he just kneeled there touching the cut on her cheek ever so gently.
She stared at him disbelief, the man who had kidnaped her and practically starved her was being gentle. 
His eyes met hers again, he slowly leaned forward, his hot tickled her cheek and his mouth pressed gently beneath her ear lobe making her shiver with fear and excitement.
"I do not wish to kill you my dear" he said, his lips inches away from her ear, she felt her palms became sweaty and little shivers continues to climb her spine every time he breathed. She wasn't sure how to react, she wasn't very sure what was happening.
"I own you" he whispered "i own every single part of you, i'm going to torture you, pleasure you, until your on your hands and knees begging for mercy, and i being your merciful god will obliged." He bit down gently on her ear lobe making her gasp and moan ever so lightly. His lips found her jaw line and slowly he nipped and bit her skin until he reached her lips. Sweat formed on her forehead, right these second she wanted him so bad but deep inside her she knew it was wrong. His lips were inches away from hers, his breath hot, she looked down at his lips as he kept them so close just not yet touching. A whimper left Y/N mouth, making Loki smirked once again.
"Please" she begged, pulling on her chains lightly, trying to get closer to him. He pushed her back against the wall and finally smashed his lips against hers.
His lips were rough and demanding against hers, his hand went to her cheek, holding it gently in his.
The kiss finished quickly after it started making Y/N whimper once again.
"These is the game, darling, you be a good girl and you shall be rewarded, you be bad and you'll be punished." He said, slowly standing up and heading his way back tot he door, just before he left, he looked over at her and chuckled "better be a good girl my dear, i'll see you soon" the door closed leaving y/n in the darkness, the only light coming from under the door, she stared after him.
'What the fuck just happened?!'

_________________________________________________________________
Please comment below for part two!! Love you all
~
DreamezEvelyn