24.Caught getting heated with your boyfriend

Steve
_____
As soon as me and James entered my bedroom he yanked of my jacket, throwing it to the floor and pinning me to the wall.
His lips pressed against mine, his hands wrapped around my waist, my hands tangling threw his hair, yeah, these was going well for a make out session.
I moaned lightly as his lips trailed down my jaw to my neck, lightly sucking on my collar bone.
As i was about to undo his shirt the door slammed opened to reveal a really pissed of looking Captain America - the gear.
"Get. out"
James nodded quickly and ran out before dads gaze bored into his skull.
He turned towards me and i gulped.
I'm in deep shit.

Clint
____
He smiled at me and leant forward, gently pressing his lips against mine.
I wrapped my arms around his neck while his gently held my waist.
His kiss became more rougher and hungrier as did mine, his tong licked my bottom lip, asking for access with i accepted.
Our tongs battled for dominance with he won.
We separated for air.
"Your truly am-"
He didn't finish his sentence wen an arrow lodge itself between the little space there was between us, his eyes widened as i sighed.
"I'm sorry" i pulled out of his grip and started walking home, dad following me all the way.

Thor
____
I was pressed against one of the castle walls as me and one of the princes from another realm made out.
He held both my hands over my head in a soft manner as to not bruise my wrists.
His parted for mine and slowly made its way down my neck, his kisses were slightly rough as he tucked and nipped at my skin.
I groaned softly as he sucked on my sweet spot, for sure leaving a hickey.
"What are you doing to my daughter?!" As strong voice bellowed from down the hall, he let go of me looking over to my father running over.
"Id run if i was you"
He gave me a quick kiss before speeding down the corridors.
My dad chased after him while i waited, leaning against the wall.

Tony
____
I was pressed against the door of the closet of SHIELD, my legs wrapped tightly around my boyfriends waist as we kissed hungrily.
He was a SHIELD agent in training and we'd been together for 8 months so we just wanted to have a bit of fun.
My hands intwined in his hair, tugging on it softly making him moan my name.
I smiled against his lips as he moved me against the wall.
He was about to undo my button up t-shirt wen the door opened.
"Oh i'm sorry, i see these cupboard is taken"
My dad didn't sound pissed our annoyed our anything, he just winked at me before closing the door again.
"Where were we?"

Natasha
_______
I sat just outside the school waiting for mum.
In the mean time i found myself wrapped in my boyfriend.
His lips pressed against mine in a slow steady kiss, his hand rubbed my thigh going upwards.
He sucked on my bottom lip making em groan slightly.
BEEP BEEP
The sound of the car startled me as i looked over to a very pissed mum.
Great.

Wanda
_____
"Hey thanks for walking me home"
I smiled at James, my boyfriend as i walked up to my door.
"Please" his smile was to die for.
He leaned forward and pressed his firm lips against mine.
I melted into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck as his travelled down to my waist.
His lips were soft and tasted kinda like honey.
"Don't just stand there Y/N! Invite him in!"
I looked up to see mums head stuck out the window, a smile plastered on her face.
I sighed and opened the door, gesturing for him to enter.

Bruce
_____
He laid me down on the bed, still kissing me passionately.
He was shirtless, my fingers clawed at his back as his hands roamed all over my body.
His hands cupped my breast making my arch my back.
"I-i was g-going to say d-dinner is ready b-but it seems you a-are a-already busy"
We both sat up straight looking at my blushing dad.
"Dad leave!"
I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, he quickly closed the door before anything else could happen.

Loki
____
My hands reseted up his shirt, on his abs as one of hands tugged on my hair the other rested against the book self.
Yes it was kinda kinda bad that we were making out in the public library, but god was he good.
His lips, his touch.
Magic.
"Y/N stop kissing that boy, were leaving"
All good things have to come to an end apparently as dad walked away.

Bucky
_____
His lips kissed the ice-cream off my nose and smiled as i scrunched my nose.
He smashed his lips to mine.
He tasted like strawberry and vanilla.
I licked his bottom lip and he responded by opening his smile slightly.
Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me up before we could getting any further.
"Y/N come on"
I looked up to see my dad "dad!"
"He's got condom's in his bag, he's not the one"

Pietro
_____
I leaned into him, kissing his neck softly.
He softly whimpered under my touch, i smiled against his skin, bringing my lips back up to meet his in a slow passionate kiss.
I felt myself being lifted up and i smirked, until i realised it wasn't him it was my dad.
Speeding me home.
As per freaking usual.

____________________________________________
As you may notice theres no Death Part 3. Why? You may ask. simple. i don't want to write it cause i don't like thinking about what people are like after death so i wont be writing it.
Sorry
Hope you enjoy these part do.
~
Evangeline 😈