28. There favourite picture of you

Loki
____
His favourite picture of you was one that Darcy took, all tho he's not so keen on anything human, he loved the picture of you with his helmet on, his cepter in one hand and the words written underneath 'bow mewling quims'.

Steve
_____
It was a monday and he'd just dropped you of at the bus, five minutes later, you sent him a picture of yourself, your best friend and a few other friends doing pounty faces. he loved it anyway.

Thor
____
Its was at a party on earth and you were with uncle Loki.
Jane manage to catch a picture of both of you doing a duck face and Loki smiling.

Pietro
_____
Its was prom and you'd dressed up smartly, he snapped a quick picture of you in front of the school with your date.

Tony
____
You and your best friend were having a sleepover, you'd gone to pick her up and now were both riding in Tony's awesome red car.
Pepper snapped a picture of you both with your hair messy from the wind and you both laughing from a crappy joke Tony told.

Wanda
______
Photo genius you are by catching a picture of uncle Pietro in mid run, with you in his arms.
It was quiet blurry but still her favourite picture of you.

Clint
____
His screensaver and favourite picture of you is a cow licking your face.

Bucky
_____
You were about five wen he took the picture of you with a teddy bear twice the size of you, you were in the teddy bears arms and just looked so cute that he had to take a pic.

Natasha
_______
Its a picture of you trying your hardest to lift Thor's hammer, all the other avengers behind your laughing.

Bruce
_____
It was in the lab and Tony took a picture of you with your hair all spiked up wen and experiment went wrong and blew up in your face, your face was completely black from smoke, your dad found it funny.

_________________________________________
Ok guys i am over frilled cause i woke up these morning and these little book of mine had over 30K views!!! Oh guys you can't know how happy i am, it makes me feel good to know some people appreciate my writing! Big shoutout to one of the most coolest people in the world! _BestUsernameEver__ thank you for being a really good friend Little Princessa! And thanks to everyone else who liked and starred my silly little preferences! I love you all!!!
~
Evang🐽line