9.They rescued you after you've been kidnapped part 2/2

Pietro
_____
A HYDRA camp got me for experimenting as they lost there first experiment.
They had injected me with something and everything went black.
In my dream i saw my dad playing with me, i saw me wen i was little at a meeting at SHIELD with my dad, i saw auntie Wanda doing magic for me, i saw all the avengers, i saw my dad and mum wen i first was born agreeing to call me Y/N Natasha Wanda Maximoff.
But then i saw my dad getting shot wen ultron took over, i saw Helen Cho not being able to fix him, i saw his funeral.
Wen i woke up i was laying on the catch in my dads arms.
He noticed i was awake and held me tighter.
"Don't worry i got you"

Bruce
_____
It was impossible for you to be kidnapped.
Literally.
First of all people wouldn't dare cause i'm the daughter of the hulk.
Second i'm nearly always close to an avenger.
Last of all third i live with Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widdow, Hawkeye, Hulk, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and sometimes Thor wen he comes to visit.
I wouldn't want to kidnap myself either.

Steve
_____
HYDRA tried to kidnap in my sleep.
Big mistake.
They gagged me and all but i was a fighter and i weren't going down easily.
Before they gaged me i called for Veronica. (i think thats was Tony called his new ceiling helper now that Jarvis was the Vision) and she called Tony who called the rest of the Avengers.
I was actually rescued by Pietro at first.
He zoomed me out of the fight and made sure i was ok.
Then my dad was dragged out by Tony and Thor cause apparently he tried to be head one of the guys with his shield.

Natasha
_______
My mum being my mum called SHIELD wen she got home to an empty house and then SHIELD called the avengers.
I hade been token to an old wear house and kinda questioned/tortured for secrets about SHIELD.
God was my mum angry wen she found me tied to a chair blood dripping down my face.
She asked the three people she trusted the most to take me home meaning Steve, Clint and Bruce.
While she and SHIELD and the other avengers played destroy the ware house.

Wanda
______
They tied me to a tree?
Seriously a tree.
I sat at the bottom of the tree in the middle of no were why some guys pointed a gun at me.
I had no clue what our why this plan was going to work for them but it didn't.
I suddenly felt light and a few seconds later found my self on a bench.
Uncle Pietro sat next to me.
"Mum mad?"
I asked.
He nodded.
"Fuming"