6.Grounded!

Tony
____
"You got 3 out of 20 on a english quiz!?"
I nodded shyly, looking down at the floor.
"Your grounded"
"What?!"
I looked up at him.
"Thats not even the worst note dad! Lilith got 0.5!"
"I don't care what Lilith got i care what you got! Your grounded from any electronics and going to sleepovers"
I felt my eyes prickle with tears.
"Dad thats not fair-"
He cut me of with a stern look on his face.
"Until your marks improve your grounded"
I blinked back the tears, and ran of to my room. This was so not fair!

Bruce
_____
He was quiet the hole drive back home, my hands kept fiddling with the hem of my school skirt.
"I'm sorry"
I finally muttered as we got out the car and headed towards Stark tower (the place i lived at! Awesome i know but not the time for that).
He stayed silent as we both entered the elevator.
He was silent nearly the hole way up till we were nearly there did he say.
"Your grounded"
I nodded, knowing he'd say that.
I did get expelled from school for calling my teacher a whore so being punished was only fitting.

Steve
_____
"Dad it was only a party, more like a birthday party!"
I said as we walked back into the small apartment we shared.
"There was boys and drinks, your not old enough to be going to things like this" he answered back putting down the keys on the table.
"I'm said i'm sorry and yet you still ground me!"
It was only for two days but still i didn't find it fair.
"Don't argue with me Y/N"
I groaned and walked of to my room, slamming the door at the same time.

Clint
____
Dad never grounded me. Ever he'u just watch while mum yelled at me for breaking the window... Again.
He nodded once and while but i don't think he really liked Laura (my mum) yelling.

Thor
____
"You are to young to be courted!"
"It a date dad and i'm 14! I can go on dates"
"No no no you are.... Grounded from dating till you 16"
I gasped
"You can't ground me from dating!"
"I can"
And with that he walked of to make poptarts.

Loki
____
Dad pretended to ground me wen i changed Fury's back ground picture to kitten and wen i changed Tony contacts to disney characters.
He pretended to tell me of in front of the, but later he high fived me and told me well done.
I am such a daddy's girl ☺️.
_________________________________________________________
OK SO IT WASN'T A RANDOM NAME ON CLINT'S ONE FOR THE MUM, IN AAOU CLINT MARRIED TO A LADY CALLED LAURA SO YEAH SORRY SPOILERS. AND TONY'S I WROTE FROM EXPERIENCE.