36. Songs that annoy him/her

Pietro
______
Runnin' by Adam Lambert
You sing the chorus to him wen he uses his power, it annoys him so, so much.

Steve
______
Can't stop by Miley Cyrus
He hates Miley Cyrus so much, he thinks shes a bad example for young girls like yourself, he's actually banned you from watching any of her music video's but he hasn't banned you from putting these song on while driving.

Clint
_____
Hanging tree by Jennifer Lawrence
Your obsessed with the hunger games and all that and as he would be the male version of katniss, you think its funny to sing these to him, all the time.

Tony
_____
Best friend by Toy-Box
The song is the most irritating song in the entire universe the only person that can seem to stand it is you, you love to play it on your phone in the car with your dad, he hates it.

Wanda
________
Black magic by little mix
She doesn't think its funny that you associate her to these song, she hates it so so much that you just have to play it.

Bruce
______
Upside down by Paloma Faith
You recently found out that your father couldn't stand the amazing Paloma Faith so you decided to suddenly get into her music and play it in the living room really loudly wen he's in his lab so he can hear.

Thor
_____
None.
No music seems to annoy your father, he loves all the different music on misguard no matter if its lady gaga our my chemical romance.

Bucky
_______
Sorry by Justin Bieber
You sing these wen your in trouble and normally it puts you in more trouble, he hates the song so so much he once threatened to murder Justin Bieber.

Natasha
_________
Lets kill tonight by Panic! At the disco
Just no. Stop.

Loki
____
All.
Every single songs annoys him, he hates everything misguardian including it music, movies and amazing actors and actresses.

_______________________________________________
I know i know these preferences is crap, but i actually don't have any preferences idea (expect for one with i'm working on). Oh and i couldn't help but notice how theres barely any marauders preferences our imagines books on wattpad, now that made me sad cause i was in a real marauders mood, so instead of writing loads of daddy daughter preferences at 3 oclock these morning, i was naughty and i wrote my own marauders preferences for the fun of, now i was also thinking "i can't keep these locked in my notes forever, maybe i should make a marauders preferences book". Please comment down bellow preferences idea's and if you think these was a good idea of mine. It probs wasn't but oh well!
Love you all!!
~
DreamezEvelyn✨