Chapter 27

Hi beautiful watthearts, here is the much anitcipated next chapter of Addison and Ethan's sexy explicite love story.  I am sorry it took so long, but I couldn't get a feel for where I wanted this story to head.  So I thought in over and in that time started writing another book.

I hope you like what I've done, this is a long chapter so enjoy.

Please vote and comment, I love the feedback. Lxo

Chapter 27

A lone sailor lost in dark seas,

He’d been sailing lone so long,

Forgotten, was his way back home,

A bright flare of light,

Shone from a mountain peak,

The distance closed,

He was found.

By Lisadebells

Walking out of the double glazed glass doors of Providenciales International Airport was quite surreal.  Had it only been a mere six hours since I had left New York and flown away from the sexiest man on earth.  I just had to close my eyes to see his dark brooding midnight blue eyes, so deep and expressive, it had tore the layers of my heart away along with my panties.

I shielded my sunglass clad eyes with my hand as I looked up towards to sky,  it was a vivid blue and naked of any blemish.  Inhaling the humid air was to confirm that I was thousands on miles away from where I had left my heart.  In the strong agile hands of Ethan Knight.  

Turks and Caicos wasn’t a dream and this was a pinch myself moment, of all the exotic places I had visited this paradise had been on the top of my bucket list.  

But there was someone missing...

A few town cars were lined up waiting to take groups of visitors to their hotels.  With not many resort style hotels on the island chances were most of us would end up in the same place.  

I regarded the ten or so drivers that held up their plaques with various names on them.  I very short stout older gent was holding one with my name on it and I walked in his direction.

The driver, Sergio was his name, placed my small luggage in the boot of the town car, I sat in the back and waited to leave.  A couple standing on the pavement had caught my eye, they looked like newlyweds, hands entwined in one another’s, he leant down and said something in her ear to which she giggled at.  So sweet and pure, I wished that adoration lasted for them.  I snickered, recognizing my cynical side had come out to play.

I mean who went into a relationship with the foregone conclusion that it would end at some point...me!  I shook the thought out of my head as the car pulled away from the curb and made a long loop around the small airport.  

I just had to cast my mind back to Alex and I, we knew each other so well, we had the same friends and life was good, we were a steady couple and everyone just expected

us to get married and start popping out babies.  When the crunch came and he did propose, I realized that what I wanted wasn’t the same as him.  I have to justify it now under the file of ‘people change’ they grow, mature and as they do so do feelings.  Mine just weren’t strong enough.

It scares me when I think of how much I already felt for Ethan when I hadn’t known him more than a month and yet I had been with Alex for three years and didn’t feel this strongly.  It wasn’t easy to walk away from Alex, but looking back it was the start to a whole new life for me, accomplishing dreams that I didn’t even know I had.