Chapter Eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN

If I closed my eyes the steam of the shower was caused me to feel like I was living in a foggy fantasy, I was a character and living out my wildest dream with a majorly sexy and giving man.    

Standing under the steaming hot water with Ethan didn't seem real, until he touched me and sparked my brain back to the now.  Ethan's body was amazingly taut, I ran my hands over his chest and down his abdominals, that would require serious dedication in my gym, I rested my hands on his broad chest. 

I wanted to explore every muscular inch of his torso, an idea was collaborating to allow me just that. 

"Ethan could you pass me the body wash."

"Are you feeling dirty Addison?" he smirked.

"Why Mr Knight whatever do you mean," feigning surprise. 

I put some body was in my hands and lathered them up. Starting at Ethan’s neck I circled my hands washing him, over his chest, I blinked slowly, my hands slid over his shoulders and down his strong arms. He stood like a statue with his arms hanging by his sides.

"Turn around....I want to wash your back." 

"Only if I get to wash yours Ms Bates." my stomach clenched in anticipation. 

I washed his broad back, slowly making my way down to his hips. Resting my cheek on his back I brazenly encircled his waist from behind, down to his stomach and down...lower, until I felt him in my hands. The body wash allowed my hands to slip up and down his length. 

Ethan leaned his body into mine and tilted his head. On tiptoes I kissed his cheek and trailed a line of kisses from his shoulder to his back. Turning slowly back to me our lips found each others and we kissed passionately. 

Pulling away from me, I knew Ethan wanted to have his turn washing me. The body wash smelled off cocoa butter and honey and I closed my eyes as his hands worked their way over my body.  Cupping my full breasts in his hands teasing my nipples, they hardened under his touch. 

"Your breasts are divine Addison...I want to taste them," Oh my, he was breathing in my ear.  "I want to taste you...and I will I can promise you that." Sweet Jesus, its a promise. 

 I couldn't convey how relaxed I was feeling, so swept away in how he was making me feel I didn't want to think, tonight was only about feeling. 

He washed my most private parts gently as he went. This was not the time to feel self conscious about what he was doing. He slowly washed down to my thighs while kissing my belly. I tugged at his hair until he looked at me and stood up, pulling his lips to mine. I wanted him and he knew. Ethan shook his head. What? Not in the shower?

We rinsed of thoroughly.

"Bed...?" if this was a question then the answer is YES yes yes. I turned the shower off while Ethan wrapped a white fluffy towel around my shoulders. He wrapped one around his waist and shook his wet hair at me. I giggled, it was such a playful thing to do.