Chapter 25

Hi readers, thank you so much for being so patient with how long it has taken me for this last chapter. I lead a very busy life, with just going back to work, raising for kids, and all the day to day.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, its mostly alot of raunch, which I love, and kind of a filler chapter to get you all salivating and wanting more.

Enjoy my lovely watthearts. Lxo

CHAPTER 25

The view from the back deck distracted me, huge foamy waves crashing onto the yellow sand strangely had a calming affect on me when I felt anything but.  The soft ocean breeze that caressed my skin as we’d eaten dinner, a light caesar salad with french rolls, had gusted up several notches into a fiesty uproar that looked like a thunderstorm was about to deluge us.  The threat of the storm demanded our attention, drowning out any conversation we’d been in the middle of.

The setting sun gave way to dark angry grey puffs of cloud that moved quickly and soon had Ethan and I sprinkled with splattering drops of rain.  Each cold tiny droplet stung my skin that had been heated just afew moments ago from the heat of the day.  Or maybe it was the sexy great adonis that sat opposite me.  

The storm in his eyes mirrored my own.  I wasn’t great at sharing ‘feelings’ as Ethan was starting to learn.  He pulled the words out of me though, like a magician performing a magic trick, Ethan had cast his spell and it worked on me quite wonderfully.

Ethan’s upturned face met the rain with abandonment, his hand reached out to grasp mine that was resting on the small outdoor table.  I readily grasped it, like a lifeline. 

I couldn’t take my eyes off him, he was sexy as sin in white linen shorts that showed of his tanned muscular legs and black v-neck t-shirt that did amazing things for his broad chest and strong arms.  I wanted to lick him from head to toe like a lollipop.

When he cast his hypnotic gaze back to me I didn’t know I’d held my breath until I had no choice but to inhale.  Ethan’s eyes made a lazy sweep of my body and I felt every inch of me heat up again, regardless of the rain that had started coming down a little more forceful, as if it was taunting us to see how much we could take until we ran for cover.

I doubted my legs would carry me, with Ethan’s provocative smile, his eyes became more menacing than the storm looming above us.  The wind picked up my stray tresses that weren’t caught in my loose bun and lashed them around my face.  Ethan leaned forward in his seat, the scent of cologne, Ethan and freshly failing rain swaddled me like a blanket, he tucked my tendrils behind my ears.   It was a relief when his hands ran ran down my flushed cheeks, over my shoulders and very skimmed over my breasts and rested them on my hips, I didn’t want to break contact with him...ever.  The niggling thought that I only had one more day with Ethan was as dark as the sky, would I leave...could I? This time tomorrow would be hell, but I refused to let it take me away from what was happening now.  I only had to look at the sparkling rings that adorned my finger to know that I meant more to Ethan than what I thought I deserved. 

When Ethan’s soft lips kissed the corner of my mouth achingly slowly, a small moan escaped me.  He moved back in his seat, as if he was taunting me, tempting me with his sensual kiss, that was featherlight but held the promise of more.  Did he want to see how much of his teasing I could take until one of us lost control, I knew I would cave first, Ethan was much more in command of his emotions than what I ever was.  Why would I even try to resist the delectable Ethan Knight, I was so greedy for his body that I could feel the wetness between my thighs already.