Chapter 26

This chapter is the cincher.  Both Addison and Ethan have deep feelings for eachother as well as sexual chemistry you could only dream about.  

Enjoy lovely watthearts.

p.s. please vote and comment

Lxo

CHAPTER 26

Sunday had passed in a blur of activity, breakfast on the back deck, the scene of the previous days erotic outside sex, followed by a mid morning brunch metting with Ethan’s business associate at a ritzy tennis club and now I sat pensive, in a limousine on the way to the airport where I would take a connecting flight to get on my original flight to Turks and Caicos.

The black leather seats were plush and enveloped me in their richness, like a cocoon of decadence that I had only dreamt of and slowly was being accustomed to since I had met the incredible Mr Knight.

Could it have really only been two weeks since our chance meeting, at a singles dance no less, that I had no intension of attending.  If it hadn’t been for the perseverance of my mother and the few single childhood friends that I had left our paths would have never crossed.  Or maybe I was wrong about that, we might have been destined from the beginning, being neighbors in the hotel we had been accommodating.  Surely we may have bumped into eachother catching a lift up or down, as it was our second encounter at breakfast that ultimately caused me to summon all of my confidence and invade his breakfast the way I had.  I still don’t know what came over me that day. 

I know we would have eventually collided it was inevidable.  The pull to Ethan had rocked me from when I first lay eyes on his sexy form.  So dark and dangerous yet open and approachable, he was the one man that rocked my world and the only man that would have to power to break me.

Yes the connection was there, it always had been.  It was so tangible.  As if he felt it too he bought our entwined fingers to his sensual lips, the lips of an angel and a devil at the same time, he was wicked.  My eyes following the slow journey, my breath halted in anticipation and my stomach dropped deliciously, finally his warm breath tickled my fingers as he kissed each pad delicately.  It send tiny zings of electricity up my arm and warmed me from the inside out.

Our eyes met, midnight blue on sky blue, it was intense like a rush of adrenalin, was I wrong in detecting a tinge of sadness in his stare.  I didn’t want our last moments to feel sad, to me this was the beginning of our future and at the same time was this the beginning of the end for us.  How would we both handle days apart when our relationship was so new.  Surely no one could be this obsessed with another person in such short a time, something would tear us apart, I felt it, call it intuition or fate or just plain back luck.  Deep down I still felt like I didn’t deserve this kind of euphoria, no matter how many times I told myself that I did.  

Ethan’s deep gently voice broke into my train of thought.

“Don’t Addison.”  And there it was, that attunement we shared, the uncanny ability Ethan had in reading my thoughts sent me reeling.  God help me I had it so bad and I wanted to scream it from the sun roof of the limo.  Reel it in girlfriend my subconcious slapped me upside the head, this is not The Sound of Music.  

“Don’t what, feel like this weekend was too good.”

“Baby, come here.” He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me.  I buried my face into his chest and inhaled the sweet masculine scent imprinting it into my brain, letting it seep into my soul. “Whatever your feeling, I’m feeling it to.  Like nothing will ever compare to these weeks that I have had you with me.  We can do this Addison, I feel like we have been through too much already.” He tilted my chin up to met his eyes and kissed me on the tip of my nose.  “We’re destined baby, you and me against the world.”