Chapter 35: The Aftermath

I used to think being blind was the worst thing that could ever happen to me. Days, Weeks, Years pass while you franaticaly try to figure out how to survive with this...blackness before your eyes. With this ...lack of sight which would accompany you for the rest of your life. Suddenly i started hearing things that i didnt even know made any type of sounds or feeling things that ive never felt before...and it scared me to no ends.

I used to think loosing my parents would be the worst thing that could ever happen to me. I only ever really lost my mom too soon, but i feel like part of my dad died with her that day. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. Dad was home earlier this time. He was never early. I remember how he pulled me into his arms, hugged me like i would vanish the next second. That night i had witnessed my dad crying for the first time.

I used to think that i had lived through the worst but the worst thing had yet to happen to me when i made the most gruesome mistake of leaving Liam that night. That night i left, was the night i finished to dig my own grave. It was my fault. I left him then, and i left him when i needed him the most. All because i am afraid of the unknown....

-------------------------------------------------------

Tick

Tick

Tick

Tick

Tick

Tick

"Cecilia"

Tick

Tick

Tick

"Cecilia, Sweetheart, Dr. Sullivan came to see you."

Tick

Tick

Tick

Tick

"Cecilia I-"

Tick

Tick

"Its quite alright Mr. Dubois. Would you mind giving me a few minutes alone with her?"

Tick

Tick

Tick

She blinks, her eyes tired and burning as she hears the door shut behind her father. The woman takes a seat on the unmade bed. The sheets lay cold and abandoned on the floor. A sight Cecilia would normally be ashamed of . Right about now her mother would surely storm into her room and yell at her to not be so disrespectful. Sometimes Cecilia would think her mother had a bad case of OCD, thats how much she cleaned in this house. Not a hair out of place or she would make your life a living hell.

"Cecilia. Do you know why i came?", the question echoing in her head like thunder. Still, she couldnt bring herself to look at the woman infront of her.

Tick

Tick

Tick

"Cecilia?"

Tick

Tick

Tick

"You came because i lied to you.", she says, her voice hoarse and void of any emotion as if she hadnt used it in years. Dr. Sullivan looks at her and says nothing urging Cecilia to go on. "You came because...", her voice wavers slightly finally showing the inner turmoil Cecilia was fighting inside of herself right now, "You came..because i tried to kill myself."

Tick

Tick

Tick

Cecilia followed the clock-hand like it was the most interesting thing in the world while she silently stroked the rough fabric that now covered her wrist. The doctor still hadnt said anything. So finally Cecilia tiredly moved her eyes to look at the woman across from her. The woman slightly leans to the side, crossing her legs in the process as she gazed at the fragile woman sitting on the floor infront of her. In their previous sessions she had already gathered that this girl had closed a rough patch in life eventhough she insisted she was fine. Dr. Sullivan knew better. Cecilia wasnt her first patient with PTSD and MDD. After the traumatic events that took place in the span of nearly a year, the doctor was surprised that she had survived up until this point.

Dangerous Liaisons ( An original Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara