Chapter 19: Plans and Complications

Some foreign music can be heard as Arkando enters the mansion of his boss. He looks over to the monstrous table of gold as he passes the immense dinning room, rolling his eyes afterwards. He liked to show off.
A few women pass him with some older men following them, looking at the girls with pure hunger in their eyes.
Shivers run down Arkandos spine, he knew what those poor girls will have to do in a few minutes...and he pitied them for it.
He continues walking and soon he approaches his bosses room.
The closer he gets, the louder that music from before gets and soon he stands before the huge doors knocking once before entering.
"Arkandooo!", he exclaims streching out his arms and shooing the girls, that had been around him not a second ago, away,"i hope you have good news."
Arkando grins.
"In fact i do. Im just here for a short second. I'll have to drive off and start the operation soon.", he informs a shiver of excitement going through his body.
His grin widens. "So im gonna get her soon, am i not?", he asks excitedly already knowing what Arkando was implying on.
He nods once. "She'll be here in the evening, tops.", Arkando reassures.
He claps his hands like a child on christmas eve.
"Excellent! I'll take you by your word, Arkando. Do not disappoint me!", he says his voice getting serious in the end.
"I wont, sir.", Arkando says and soon leaves the room. He had to start taking action now if he wanted to live up to his promise.