Part 26?-Home-

¬yn pov¬

Me and Justin was finally back home. We both tried taking out minds off things as we snuggled. He looked into my eyes as he softly caressed my cheek and pressed a soft simple kiss on my lips as i smiled. I kissed back softly as his hands trailed down to my thigh and gripped slightly. I hissed in pain as I pulled away, "im so sorry baby i f-forgot..." "no n its fine..." i looked at him, he pulled my leggings up to my knee and looked at the whip marks, "what has he done to my baby..." Justin spoke nearly in tears  "he hurt me...it hurts so bad" i teared up with him "I just want the pain to go away" I cried as I dug my face into his neck "it will...I'll help you through this" he spoke as I lifted my head and looked into his eyes "I don't feel too good" I whimpered as I covered my mouth and got up and ran to the toilet, I threw up as Justin ran into the bathroom "are you okay" he asked before rubbing my back  as I wiped my lips with toilet paper and looked up at Justin. "What did he make you do...?" Justin asked as I teared up all over again "h-...he...made me deep throat...his...c..cum" I sobbed as anger pulses through his veins "and if I didn't, he'd thrust hard in my throat and.  W..whip me" I burst in tears as justin hugged me tight "that cold hearted bastard..." he growled. I hugged him tight.

*6 weeks later*

Me and Justin was finally getting over everything. Justin and i was having 'a romantic evening' in and the night was nearly over. "so baby...what now?" i asked as i looked over at him biting my lip. He pulled me closer and bit his lip to before our lips edged closer and before we knew it our lips pressed onto each others in clear dominance. Our lips were moving in a rough dominance and he was edging me closer to the worktop where he picked me up by the butt and placed me on it and rested me back against the cupboard...

¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
this is short asf

im sorry...

its just a filler until tomorrow when i can be arsed to type and cry. ;-;

xD

bye bye 

Leah xox