chptr 18 -HELP!!-

~Yn pov~

We fell asleep for and hour but I woke up As I heard loud bangs. I looked up at Justin which was passed out, so I slipped on Justin's oversized shirt and my panties as I rushed downstairs.

I opened the door, seeing josh and his van doors wide open "what?..." I growled as he grabbed my hand, fastening handcuffs on them as I screamed out "JUSTIN!!!! HELP. JUSTIN!!!" I cried as josh then placed a gag on me as he then threw me in the back,"shut the fuck up" he growled as he pulled my panties down and inserted something cold.

- Justin's pov-

I looked up hearing screams as I rushed up and put my lower portion of clothing on and rushed downstairs seeing the front door wide open and yn screaming through a ball gag. "Yn baby where are you!" I shouted as no reply except two slams of van doors. I rushed out side seeing  the van drive off as sudden loud cries could be heard. "YN!!!" I cried as tears slipped down my cheeks.

~yn pov~

The cold thing he set it to highest vibration setting and shoved it deep in me. "TAKE ME BACK WITH JUSTIN!!!" I cried as josh growled "that's not possible...I'll take you back...when I want....". I cried as the buzz was all that could be heard. It moved deeper as I moved causing muffled moans, instantly teasing my gspot, I laid my head back as I cried.

Bout few minutes later the van came to a halt. The doors flew open, seeing a figure of josh as he pulled out the vibrator and stuck his fingers in, replacing the vibrate with the thrusting of his fingers in and out, "now...hoe...you...belong to...me" he growled harshly between thrusts, "N-N-no" I moaned as he added a 3rd finger clentching them inside making me scream "Justin doesn't know where u r...he doesn't love you..." He spoke harshly as he kissed my neck. "Yes he does" I groaned as he pushed his fingers in harder. I whimpered as he pulled out and slipped up my panties grabbing my arm and shoving me forward. It was the exact same house I was brought to and from when I got punched in the face."if Justin comes here...tell him I'm busy" He growled to his own He took the gag off and pushed me upstairs towards his room. Once we got in there, he closed the door and ripped my shirt off and he lowered his jeans and my panties "your really gonna enjoy this babe" he licked my ear as he lowered his boxers showing his HUGE member...shit...this can't happen...

He grabbed something from the drawer next to me. He pushed this long, massive, painful object up my butthole making me growl in pain As he then inserted his member into me as well as his finger, the thrusts becoming harder by the second, "no... No...its HURTS" I cried as he ignored it and pulled out his finger as he turned to squeeze my clit "NO...JU-JUSTIN....L-LET ME ....GO BACK TO...JUS-...JUST-IN!!" I groaned. He shoved the object right in "he...can't...have...you BACK!" He growled as I fidgeted under his touch as he bit my neck "NO...JUSTINS GONNA FIND ME" I hissed as he pulled out the object and his member as he swapped the places and bit my cheek "NO HE WONT!" He spat as he shoved the object into my pussy deeper as it touched my womb as I made me feel like I was floating in a bad way "t...take it....o..u..t" I screamed as he shook his head "sit up..." He growled as he stood up. "I SAID SIT THE FUCK UP!" he added at the top of his voice as I did, making it go deeper in me. His member touched my lip as he forced it in my mouth. He rocked the dildo back and forth in my region, pushing fully in as I muffled a scream "Suck it hoe!" He growled. "U-undo the..." I groaned between his member "cuffs? Fine" he growled as he undid them as I sucked slightly. I felt awful...dirty...not as good as about an hour later...I miss Justin...Justin...come back for me...please...

He came after about 5 minutes of forcing me to suck as he threatened me. "If you don't swallow...I'll make sure Justin...NEVER sees u again..."  So I gave in. My body filled with his poison. He pulled out of my mouth as I gagged slightly as he pulled out the dildo as he slipped it into my mouth, the tip touching The very back of my throat, he pulled it out of my mouth before my self rose up and faced him seeing a door with a lock and key behind us. I smirked softly "so...you wanna keep me huh?" As he mumbled a soft yes. "I'll give you something to keep Me for...one problem" I growled "what's that..." He licked his lip as I pushed us into the room, I whispered in his ear "I...don't...belong...with...YOU."  I punched him in the balls "I BELONG TO JUSTIN AND MY FAMILY" I growled as he fell to the floor "you little SLUT!" He groaned as I kneeled by his side "oh don't worry...kacey might hear your screams..." I smiled as I walked out and locked it. "YN!!!!!! YOU WAIT YOU LITTLE WHORE GO BACK TO YOUR HAPPY LITTLE BOYFRIEND" He growled as he banged against the door. I slipped Justin's tear-stained as well as ripped shirt and put my panties on as I ran downstairs seeing kacey folding her arms "where do you think your going..." She spat as I looked at her "home...." I hissed as I walked to the front door. She pushed me out the way as she slapped me, oh hell nah, I threw a punch back at her as she whimpered "I'm sorry....j-j-josh told me to keep you in here." "No IM GOING TO JUSTIN..." I growled as I pushed her away from the door and let myself out. I had no shoes on so I walked bare foot towards Justin's.

I ran as I knocked on the door "baby..." I said as I clutched the handle and let myself in. The first thing I saw first was a trashed house then seeing tear stained cheeks and a past out Justin. "J-j-justin..." I stuttered as I walked up to him, kneeling by his side. I kissed his cheek softly "baby?" My voice wobbled as an eye fluttered open "y-yn?" His voice cried softly "yes baby" I felt him grip my hand "baby!!" His voice cracked as I hugged him tight "who took you...?" He chewed his lip "Be truthfull baby girl," His voice wobbled again. "Ive been so Heart broken...id thought id never see yah again..." He cried into my neck as i looked at him "What i said earlier...i didnt mean it...you arent a slut...your...Everything i've ever wanted...And I Love You!" He looked up at me "And i love you too..." I Smiled at his sudden affection...

The thoughts of Josh touching me...The thought of him and his little toy inside me...the way...he came vigourously as if i was a piece of shit... not as kind and soft as justins soft but still stern words were...

"Justin..." I finally spoke as he snuggled into me... "Yea?" He questioned as i looked at him "It was...J-J-J-o-osh..." I whimpered as if joshes legnth was back inside of me. "W-wh-what?" Justin asked as i nodded "It was josh who took me...gagged me...handcuffed me...r-ra-raped me..." I stifled back tears as Justin looked at me in shocked "He Did WHAT NOW!" he growled into action "Come on baby lets go...we've got some unfinished bisnness to solve..." He spoke as i gripped his hand, walking to the van.

He opened the door for me....wow ive never been in the front of his van before...only once when we went shopping. but other than that ive only ever been in the back. it was nice and roomy....warm ...with just the right amount of breeze. "Baby dont worry we will get revenge..." Justin kissed my fore head as i nodded "I love you so much babe...i dont know what i would've done without you..." He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "I love you so much too baby...." i smiled warmly as i kissed his lips.

We rolled on for Joshes house as justin then barged out of the van as i joined him at the front of the van and held his hand tight for comfort. He barged into the house and asked me where he was "I l-lo-locked him in the spare room built into his bedroom. Heres the key" i say handing him a key that was on the floor. He ran up to his room and looked seeing Kacey standing there with a knife "You touch him ill stab you..." She growled "You touch justin you wont have legs to stand on never mind walk..." I hissed as she walked towards me with the knife pointing towards my neck as she got closer the knife closer to my neck as i then grabbed the knife and pointed it at her heart "Your a sick dirty b'sterd pair. you should be so ashamed of yourselfs you know that. " i growled refering to Kacey and Josh. She shrugged as i looked at Justin, cutting the bare skin on her chest. she gave in and screamed for mercy "No..No...Dont...K-K-KiLl me" She cried as i looked at her "I just wanna go home, Josh said if i keep him alive hed take me home... i just WANNA GO HOME!" she screamed as i lowered my brows dropping the knife as Justin opened the door seeing that he was there bound... he was cuddling his knees as he whispered "i will kill that yn hoe" "Josh...." Justin growled as he looked up "I...i didnt mean to..." He looked at me "Oh her...she deserves every thrust punch and slap she gets" josh hissed as i looked at him. Justin screamed out "HOW DARE YO TOUCH MY PRINCESS" as he punched him "We'll get chu home dont worry." i calmed her down as she looked at me with a sad tone in her eye.

________________________________________--

Yeaaaaaaah omfg

this is sexual asf atm

violence;

warning for my younger readers.

xD i love justin <3

<3Leah<3