part15 ~id never thought...~

~justins pov ~

A struck of gilt hit me in the soul as she gave me a glare and hearing the thumps of josh putting her in the van. "Be careful with her...don't hurt her as much as you do with your own..." I spoke in fear as Josh smiled nodding "don't chu worry justin...she's in safe hands..." He spoke as he slammed the doors "I'm coming over tonight anyway... Need to speak about..'hm!' " I nodded as josh nodded with me "see ya" he spoke as yn screamed in the back of the van "LET ME OUT YOU FUCKER" as it drove off down the road.

~yn pov~

About five minutes later, the van made a halt and the doors flung open as I saw a tall boy with brown hair styled up in a quiff wearing a basket ball jacket saying "j.r
14
Relket"
Colored in with red fabric and black sleeves. A.k.a Josh >.>
He dragged me out ONCE again... And set me down to walk. Fuck this bullshit I'm not gonna fucking swirm under his fucking "master" bullshit. Ew he has a pretty face...I mean UGLY! He pushed me through the door and saw his 'own' again. "Set the table and get changed into DECENT clothes. BOTH OF YOU!" Josh bellowed as I looked at him with a sour look "YOU don't OWN me!" I spat as josh gripped my arm "you know what you just change I need to tell yn...here a few...rules and... Slaving rules she has to obide. And of you don't...well let me just warn ya...you'll regret it" he spoke directly at me as the girl ran upstairs "go fuck yourself...if ya think imma listen to your lame ass then your high because IM NOT!!!" I raised my voice as his hand slapped my cheek with force as I looked at him "was it supposed to hurt you fucking dickhead...I'm not scared of you nor Justin...never was never will... I added as josh rested me back against the wall with his forearm on my neck "you wanna go there...Justin doesn't love you...mate if he did do you think he'd let you be here. He doesn't care. No one does... The police are only looking for you because the money they are getting paid for it" josh spat in my face running a finger down my jaw releasing the pressure on my neck and speaking about these shitty rules...

"Rule one... No backchat.
Rule two... No cursing
Rule three... U cant go out of them four wall what me and Justin have placed for you.
Rule four... No exiting the house...
Rule five... Obey mine and Justin's needs whenever we need.

Got that slut" he rose his voice as I stuck my middle finger up at him then seeing the door open and seeing Justin standing there. "-HAVE YOU GOT THAT!! DONT FUCKING IGNORE ME!!!" josh spat as I hissed at him "I don't fucking care...I ain't gonna obey you even in your wildest dreams mate" I growled as he was loosing his temper as I looked at Justin. Couple minutes later I felt multiple punches on my face. They didn't hurt 😒... I fell to the floor and blacked out instantly as my whole body shook.

~justins pov~

"DUDE!!" I shouted as I scrambled at her feet seeing her eye instantly getting black with bruises and her lip was cut. Her pulse was there as well as her breathing then seeing kacey ,joshes own, coming down and gasping at the sight. "Shut up whore" he spat as she clasped her hand over her mouth as josh looked down at yn.

"We can't  take her to the hospital...they're looking for her...." My voice shook as I looked at her and stroked her faceas josh laughed  shrugging his shoulders "here"  he spoke rolling his eyes as he grabbed ice and placed them in a cotton bag thing and threw it to me as I placed it on her lip then  seeing josh passing me another small one for her eye feeling her wince life as her body now shook. "Babe?" I spoke wearlily as she cried slightly with her sufficent fall and her swollen lip.

~yn pov~

I woke up in a bed which I didn't recognize but then I noticed a voice downstairs and ran downstairs seeing Justin. I thought I would never say this never mind think but I miss...Justin...😱😂.

"So you're awake then " josh growled as I shot him the dirtiest look ever as I crawled over the Justin,"hey..." He smiled as I exchanged him a soft smile back "I gotta go in a sec...I need to clean all that mess you made bby" Justin spoke as he pushed a strand of my hair away from my black eye. "Don't go..." I cried as a single tear dropped down my cheek. Justin looked at me in amazement as he rose his brows as I looked at him with a sad expression then hugging him tight. "Don't leave me here...I wanna go back with you" I cried, wow that felt weird dahm..

💖😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💖

More soon😂
Yikes punches shots fired 😂☺
💖leah💖