Part 22 -Here we go-

¬yn's pov¬

I crawled out of bed and got some clothing out for after my shower. Right now it was like 6am and as per usual Justin was not up xD

I looked over at him and smiled slightly as i then turned to grabbin a towel. Once inside the onsuite, i jump in as i already was naked XD. i washed this time and washed my hair with this coconut shampoo and conditioner (seperate). once i was finished i hopped out and dried off, changing into black leggings and white tee with a black jacket wrapped around my waist. It was now 6:30 and justin still wasnt awake so i decided to make breakfast for him.

Once downstairs, i got the stuff ready for his breakfast, bacon, eggs and toast, and got ready to make it. I boiled the eggs and cooked the bacon also toasting the bread, once they were done Justin came down in Grey sweats and smiled sleepily "hey baby" he spoke softly as I smiled "hey" I spoke softly back as I plated out the food, I handed his plate and smiled "Here ya go baby" I said as he took the plate and smiled as he sat down as I plated myself some and sat on the opposite side of where Justin sat.

"Very delicious" he commented before chuckling as I smirked softly " why thank you" I giggled before biting a slice of toast, "not as good as u" he winked as I looked at him then giggling slightly "mh." I finally mumbled as we finished the plates..

**new text received**

Unknown number- I will...find you...

I felt a buzz in my pocket as I grabbed my phone. I freaked out when I read the message "j-ju-justin..." I stuttered as he turned to look at me "mh?" He muttered as I showed him the message "dyou think its josh..."I asked as I panicked slightly as he looked at me"I'm not sure but they won't find us..." Justin assured as I nodded "come on let's pack for a few days and we'll be off babe" he added as I also nodded again and walked upstair with Justin following.

***new message***
Unknown numberwhen I find you...your gunna be worse than last time. Your pussy be dyin'...

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket but I ignored it. Justin and I started packing a few clothes. Once we finished, I felt another vibrate.

***new message***
Unknown number- When I have you...no one I repeat NO ONE will hear you scream not even petty Justin...

I took a look at my phone and bit my lip scared. My hands shook as I dropped my phone, I bent down to pick it up as Justin looked at me "you okay babe??" He asked as I picked up my phone and nodded, my shaky hands noticed. I looked at Justin and placed a kiss on his cheek and taking both of his hands,"let's go..." I smiled as I kissed his lip and dragged him out the room.

I sighed as i looked at the messages as justin was at the sink.

***new message***

Unkown number~ I know your reading this...

I jumped as someones arms wrapped around my waist and i looked around just to find justin behind me. i sighed a slight breath of relieve as i turned around to face him, "hey you okay? you seemed frightened?" he murmered as i looked at him kissing his nose and nodding "im fine...dont worry..." i assured him as he smiled slightly "you sure?" he asked as i nodded again. 

_______________________________________-

this is so short i havent updated since april...

ugh im sorry i have been really busy <3

anyway hope this fill..be okay i will promise to upload better and longer parts.

<3 leah<3