♥ Chapter 4~morning~♥

●Justins pov●

I could hear her heart beating fast as if she was panicking... "baby..." I spoke lifting my head up to face her as she mumbled "yeah" "are you sure your okay...?" I asked as she nodded looking away sighing.

● yn pov●

I felt tears struck my eyes, he thought I was happy here, im not happy im permenantly damaged... "when can I go..." I spoke with a wobble in my voice feeling Justin turn my face towards his... "when I want you to..." he spoke through gritted teeth "ive told you already..." he added "no you haven't.  You haven't told me fuck all,  not even about yourself and shit" I spat clentching my teeth as he looked into my eyes "does that even matter..." he spoke in a angry tone "Ofcourse IT DOES!" I shouted back seeing him exit the bed and quickly changing then exiting the room "IM OFF OUT!" A tempered voice spoke then hearing the door slam hard making the bed shake.

Wow short fuse or what... I rolled my eyes, I spent my alone time getting changed and going downstairs and going to the kitchen just to be greeted by the two men from yesterday sat at the table with a cup of tea...

"what are you doing out of bed this early... justin ordered that we keep you upstairs" I narrowed my eyes in the man that was speaking "I dont care... go tell him..." I spoke through gritted teeth as I folded my arms igronantly as they spoke "but justy wusty might bet mad..." they teased as I shot the most dirtiest look ever making them shut up, I grabbed a bowl as grabbed cereals and milk pouring out the content... I was in the middle of eat it as they boys spoke again "I heard justin punish u last night" they laughed as I looked at them "I think I've lost my appatite" I spoke as I took the bowl over to the boy that was speaking and tipped it over his head by accident! "Oops..." I spoke as I placed the bowl in his lap "you really shouldn't of done that to yourself..." I laughed as the other boy laughed too, " im ryan and hes chaz.." the laughing boy spoke as I fake smiled then shrugging going back to justins room. Why justins? I don't know, I don't wanna sleep here...fucking hell hes got a short fuse and a fucking sweet spot for Punishment...

●Justins pov●

I rolled outside of my house putting the brakes on and turned the ignition off, getting out and locking the car up and walking towards the house door. I walked in seeing Chaz covered in cereals and milk, "chaz..? Who did this?" They both pointed at each other, "no tell me..." I said calmly then seeing them point up to the ceiling... "Yn.?" I guessed as they nodded seeing Ryan laugh at chaz. I shook my head "I thought id told you to keep her upstairs..." "s-so-sorry" chaz said as I rolled my eyes walking upstairs seeing every door open, "yn..." I said as I creeped down the hallway towards my room. My room was empty so I decided to look in my closet. EMPTY. I looked in the other rooms and found her in the gym room just looking back at me with a sour look, "what for this time... pleasure your needs. Or to punish me..."she spoke through her gritted teeth "go on hit me... HIT ME. CAUSE I KNOW THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT ME FOR..." She rose her voice as she looked away "I only came to ask why you left your room and why you fucking put milk on chaz" I spoke raising my voice "dont fucking lie to me either cause I hate fucking liars!" I added as she clentched her jaw "I did it because they were pissing me off.. bout how they could hear me getting punished and shit..." she said looking directly at me with tears in her eyes "oh am I not aloud out of that stupid room anymore. Excuse me... can I ask a question.." she added as I narrowed my eyes on hers "fine.." I spoke calmly "Since when was I not aloud my FREEDOM" she spat as I looked at her "since I got you... maybe if your a good little girl ill let you have one of the spare rooms.." I responded "maybe if you a good girl you'll'... yeah in your dreams" she mocked as she walked past me. Before she had chance I grabbed her wrist tight pulling her back towards me "YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT GOT THAT!" I spat "yeah I heard you last night..." she said as I pushed her against the door hardish "look princess, dont talk to master like that otherwise youll get yourself in trouble kitten..." I clentched my jaw seeing her shrug "do it...I dont care" she spat again.

●Yn pov●

Maybe I should control my smart mouth... he gripped my wrist tight as he dragged me towards his room, Again... ugh fuck I hated the look of his room it was all grey and gloomy, oh wait that was my life right now... ugh fucking hell I hate him.

Next thing I knew I was bent over his lap letting him spank my upper thigh "now what do you say to master?" Justin spoke as I gripped the Carpet... "FUCK YOU!" I screamed through gritted teeth "now now...we dont need that language do we baby" he whispered as he kissed beside my ear then spanking me one last hard time... I sat up straight well barely since it fucking hurt, but still doesnt mean im gonna obey his stupid ass rules. "Thats better kitten" he whispered as he ran a soft finger down my lip then kissing my cheek, myself staring into space, he made me turn my face towards his then feeling his soft kiss on my lip then pulling away, walking out of the room.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
More soon!!
Are yoj enjoying the series so far?
Commemt to let me know♥
♥Sophia and Leah♥
1033 words