Part 27

😘Justin pov😘

I continued to kiss yn as I settled her up on the counter. The kiss only got more passionate and heated by the moment, I took my jacket off as we continued. I lifted her away from the countertop and picked her up, herself instantly wrapping her legs around my waist "you wanna do this?" I asked yn as she gave me a satisfactory nod as we walked upstairs.

As soon as we was in the bedroom, yn jumped down off my waist and smirked "I believe I have some making up to do..." She took her shirt off as I rose my brow "thanks for helping me...which is probably why I'm gonna make this better for you like...pleasurably because we haven't done it in a while because of the you know...incident" yn smiled as I smiled back "yeah, this is why I love you, your strong and passionate like I am! But you're stronger than me even I couldn't have gone through that. Im proud of you..I love you...." I spoke as I took my shirt off and she nodded "I love you too"she giggled as she pulled me closer. She pressed a horny kiss on my lip and I kissed back and laid her down on the bed, herself getting comfortable and taking her bottoms and panties off and released her soaking wet slit and clit. There was still little scars above her region where that josh hit her with a leather whip, that still gets me so mad, he's where he belongs now!

She rubbed her clit as I took my trousers off and my black Calvin's and placed a condom on jerry and hovered over her. "You ready?" My lust filled voice filled her ears as she continued rubbing her clit until I got a firm answer,"uhhuhh fuck me" she moaned out. When I inserted myself in her, she was still rubbing her bundle of nerves as I gently started to rock my hips into her "oh fuck" yn moaned whilst I harshly thrusting into her which sent her on overdrive as her place got more sensitive by the second.

I rolled my hips into her as I was all the way on, "you like that baby girl" I moaned as yn nodded and moaned out which caused me to thrust harder and yn to lift her waist up to mine in the air which caused me to press into her gspot...

As soon as I was pressed into her gspot, I thrusted to get tension on the spot to make her go overdrive "fuck me daddy!!" She growled sexily as I smirked. 'Daddy'....I like that.... "Just for you baby girl" I moaned as she was close, clentching uncontrollably around my hard on. "Oh daddy, I'm close....in so fucking close daddy!" She moaned out as she kept on clenching which took me to an early climax.

"Oh baby I'm so close too!!" I moaned and she finally came harshly around my stiffened member as I rocked into her tight space. She continued to moan as she held her climax for as long as possible until I finally came into the condom  and growled animalistic and pulled out, slipping the condom off and putting on the bin. "That was so good!" Yn grasped onto her words as she panted for her breath back. I slumbered next to her and kissed her lip then the side of her head as we grabbed a blanket and finally letting the slumber take over us.

..

I've been meaning to make this but here it is. I'm sorry that it took a while...I've just returned to school but this year! I promise to make way more uploads and I hope I stick to that because 7.0k READS OMG YOU GUYZ!

READ MY NEW BOOK CALLED "Daddy Kink~JustinBieber"as I've been working really hard to get more effort into my fanfics and actually make them where you imaging them happening to you and not just like a normal story. I love you!

Leah Bieber;)😂💜😏