Part41;)

💦Justin's PoV💦

I downed my alcoholic drink and looked at yn. It was a few hours since I took her back. She was sitting on the sofa with her arms wrapped around her knees. "So princess...." I smirked as she looked at me with a glance of worry in her eye "what" she simply spat as I went up to her and brushed my fingers against her cheek. "I want you...upstairs" I bit my lip as she looked at me in disgust. "No." She refused "what was that...I didn't hear you?..." I spat "I...said...NO!' She shouted "CHAZ" I shouted as he came through the door "yes Justin..." He evilly smirked as he set his eyes apon yn "help me take this little brat upstairs" I snarled "you lay one finger on me I will punch you in where it'll hurt the fucking most and you won't be able to make babies." Yn spat as Chaz grabbed  her arms, she got up and kneed him right in the gentlemen area. "I said get the fuck off me" she spat. I looked at her, "come on." I spoke as calmly as I could "up." I said as I took yns hand. She hesitantly walked up the stairs and sighed "I'm not gonna hurt you yn." I spoke as she shivered "I just want...you to shower and get a fresh set of clothing on baby girl" I looked into her glazed eyes "yeah there's something I need to show you...but ill show you later okay." She looked at the floor and nodded, "I know that I said a lot of things to piss you off and get you down but you gotta see that I'm trying to make this shit up to you. This is the last place on earth where you want to be but I want you safe. With me...because I can't stand a second alone with a drunken mess like me. I'm madly in love with you yn. And I'm so fucking sorry I have no idea how I could make any of this shit up to you" I spoke as she looked at me with a hint of sadness and shock.

"Let's get you washed up" I ruined the touching moment and got her stuff for her shower. Towels, pyjamas, underwear and everything else. She smiled slightly and kissed my cheek, "I love you" I whispered as she nodded and disappeared in the bathroom.

💦Yn pov💦

I didn't believe him. Not at all. But I'll play along for the meanwhile. Because I'll fucking kill him...

💦Justin's pov💦

I left her to shower and walked downstairs,  "yns showering" I spoke as Chaz looked up at me "I'll fucking kill her" he spat as I looked at him "no.." I spat sternly as he nodded in defeat. "But there's something you can do." I looked at chaz

"You kill Nelly..."

On shit
That took a turn in it?😂

L x😂