part,16,+wow+

~justins pov ~

My brows rose as her voice echoed in my ears as I planted a soft kiss on her forehead and myself looking at josh. "Don't leave me here" she clentched my shirt as few tears rolled down her cheek. "Don't worry..." I spoke soothingly "we'll sort something out...but you need...to stay here...otherwise...wait..." I pursed my lips and I looked at the top of her head and smirked,"you go back home..." I spluttered as her head shot up to meet mine "really...??" She questioned as I nodded. "Phone?" I asked as hmshe handed me her iPhone and i typed my number in and smirked "keep in touch and well drop u off tonight" I smiled as she clasped her hand over her mouth and screamed in joy "omfg I get my life back" she screeched as josh looked at her "for now..." Josh spoke as she looked at him walking towards him and punching his jaw as my brows rose higher "ouchh" I muttered under my breath as she spoke,"that's for giving me a black eye.." She growled in his face. Josh was about to throw one back before I shook my head making him stop, "your lucky your still breathing" he threatened her as she got up in his face "you're lucky your still walking" she spat as she pushed him to his limits as he clenched his fists making them crack as she looked at him folding her arms. "Go On. Hit me...I'll hit you back" she spoke through gritted teeth as their lips nearly touched "do it" she hissed as she looked into his  eyes with pure fight as he looked back. "You really wanna go there...!" He spat as she narrowed her eyes on his "yeah...go ahead!" She growled as josh raised his fist nearly hitting her as he threw it towards her but she catches it and throws a slap towards his face. I spluttered with laughter quietly as she then kicked him in the balls "you are disgusting. How can you even raise your hand to a woman" she spat as josh fell to the floor.

~yn pov~

I smiled as I dusted my hands as if they were covered in flour or something and turned around looking at Justin which was now shocked as I walked up to him and placed a finger on his lip and whispered in his ear "shh...let's go...to your place " I smirked and looked at him kissing his lip softly and grabbed his hand "I'll do finish with you later..." Josh growled as I fake smiled and shrugged as me and Justin walk outside and back towards his house. I mean I gotta admit I was still pissed that he...raped me but...he's letting me go home...HOME. LITERAL HOME!!😱

Might as well make him happy one LAST time...

We got through the door and I ran upstairs aswell as Justin following behind me as we approached his bedroom.

Once we was inside, Justin kissed my lip passionately and pinned me against the wall, taking his shirt off and starting his way as his fingers trailed down my curves, stopping at the lower hem of my shirt as he started to raise it and raising his hands up my stomach as he pulled away and started to kiss my neck.

--------😒😒😒😊😂😂😊😂😩😩😒
Woooow
Omg
Justin 😍😍
😂😂
💖love you💖leah💖