Part 19 -Police and interviews-

¬Justins pov¬

I was FURIOUS! He hurt my girl...My girl Yn.

"JOSH!!" Kacey screamed as she tried to run away from Yn's soft but still hard grip, "NO! YOU STOP! STOP" she cried "Justin...Stop Baby..." Yn pursed her lips as she grabbed my hand. I looked at Josh's bloody face "JOSH!! JOSH!!" Kacey cried as she crawled to his side as i just looked at Yn with as a tear slipped down my cheek "Im..Sorry" I croaked as she hugged me tight "You only tried to protect me baby" She whispered as Josh moved slightly.

¬Kacey pov¬

"josh..." I sniffed as his lip bled "Ba-ba-baby?" I croaked as his eyes looked up at the cieling slowly, "PHONE...GIVE ME YOUR PHONE" i growled at yn as she looked at me "CALL AN AMBULANCE" I snarled as she looked at justin "He deserved everything he got...he raped my girl, my princess..." Justin growled as he looked at josh. I grabbed the knife off the floor and pointed it towards Yn. "Call the ambulance. OTHER WISE...Ill slit your stupid ass throat." I hissed as she looked at me "Do It...Im not gonna save your rapist of a 'boyfriend." She snarled back "Says Him...Huh Justin gets away with it huh...Nah Nah Nahh... CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!" i growled louder "LEAVE JUSTIN ALONE!" she hissed as i pushed her against the wall as the blade nearly touched her neck "DO IT!" i growled as justin pushed me out the way and took her hand.

¬Justins pov¬

i grabbed her hand and walked near the door as she stepped near the door "CALL THEM BEFORE I KILL U BOTH" Kacey snarled as i grabbed yns phone and rang the police "Hello. yeah. Yeah. 33 ladi bird drive. yeah immediatly...good okay. Just a girl and her boyfriend. yeah... the boyfriend is bleeding." I spoke as i looked at kacey "One Sec k" I walked outside with yn by my side "Yeah A girl called Kacey. The...man... raped someone. yeah... her name is yn yln. yeah shes my...girlfriend. yeah. You need to interview her...Okay.." the police ended the call "Baby we both need to go to the station. they need to interview you...about the rape..." I looked as she nodded. i walked into the room again "They Are On There Way...they will be bout 3 minutes." i smiled as we both walked downstairs, hand in hand. "I love you..." i smiled as yn giggled and spoke it back. "We'll get through this...together..." I looked into her eyes as she nodded "I know this may seem...wierd...but i dont wanna go...home yet...like to literal home..." She looked up at me as we looked into each others eyes deep. "I wanna...stay..." She smiled as sudden emotion filled her smile "But if i do go back home...Your coming with...me" she pulled me into a soft loving hug. "You've become a part of my heart...all so soon...but its true..." I looked into her eyes as she nodded "I love you..." She smiled. "Oh my god we could go on a road trip!!" She gasped "Once the interview is finished...we could go...Away...out of this shit town. and we'll be happy!" she suggested as i nodded "We get out of town for a few days then...yeah...well work from there." I smiled. I kissed her lip softly as she kissed back. Outside of the house were smothered in trucks. Police trucks. "Miss Yln. Mr Bieber we need you down at the station. The interview is all set up..." the chief said as i nodded aswell as YN.

We got to the police station and instantly was oulled in by the chief head and the interviewer.

Interviewer- Okay Mr Bieber What did you hear when yn was captured in the van.

Justin- Somebody screaming my name through a gag of some sort.

Interviewer- And when you looked?

Justin- I heard a van door slam shut and i saw it driving off. I was so upset bout it i cried for atleast over an hour. i trashed my house.

Interviewer- Okay mr bieber that is all we need at the moment please could you send in...Miss Yln

Justin- *Nods*

Interviewer- Thank You

I walked out the heated room and looked at Yn. "They want you babe..." I looked at her as she nodded kissing my cheek softly. "I love you and Tell Them EVERYTHING..." i said overprotectivly as she kissed my lip "Dont worry i will...ill make sure to get him down." I smiled as she walked in.

Interviewer- Hello miss yn...we need to ask u a few questions about the...capture and the rape...

YN- yes i understand.

Interviewer- So the capture...walk me through it..

Yn- I was snuggling with justin as he slept but then i heard Pounds at the door. like literal fists at the door. i went downstairs and answered it. I opened it seeing a boy with...Brown hair. red jacket. black sleeves. Basically josh.

interviewer- *jots it down* mhm what time would u say this?

Yn- Bout 2:45 pm this evening.

interviewer- mhm and what did he do to you in the back of the van?

Yn- *takes deep breath fighting back tears* H-He stuck this...m-me-metal thing that v-vi-vibrated up mh... into me until...we got to his house. he whispered something to this girl and dragged me...somewhere...

Interviewer- Did he try to kil you in anyway?

Yn- he killed my soul...

Interviewer- what happened...in this 'place'

Yn- he did ...'it' he forced me. HE FORCED ME *cries*

interviewer. - after all this...what happened?

Yn- he tried gagging me with this dildo thingy until i made him push it out. i tried drawing his attention as i pushed him into a room thing and locked him in there...

Intrviewer- you are a brave lass

yn- *smiles slightly* my lifes not gonna be the same...Not without justin...

Interviewer - you got kidnapped a couple of weeks ago am i right-

Yn- no...i stayed at a close friends...I stayed at justins cause hes like...A brother to me...

Interviewer- but justins neighbor heard justin and yourself prefferebly screaming his name.

Yn- No...hes never h-hurted me in his life. he would'nt hurt anyone.

interviewer - mhm. okay. look this is all we need we'll call you in the next few days...have a nice evening.

yn- *nods*

i gulped hard as i walked out of the station with justin hand in hand "come on. lets get the car ready...lets go for a few days...spend us some us time" i looked at jsutin as he nodded kissing my fore head.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

oh my goshh

justiiiiiiiiiin

DAHM

xD

yeet okay

Byeeeee <3

Question of the Chapter- Which Chapter was your favorite?

answer of the chapter- everything XD

<3 Leah <3