Chapter 23: Roady Mom? Yes!

*Unedited*
❤️Riley's POV❤️
"Mom please can I go? It's not like you don't know his parents tour best friends with his mom," I say grabbing again, I've been arguing with mom for the past fifteen minutes to see if I can go with Alec on his road trip, "I don't know Riley didn't you say you'd be leaving Thursday night?" She asks, "Well yeah," I say knowing that's the only downfall, "And you have school next day," she says, "But I can get homework and I promise I'll do it," I say, "But you'd be sleeping in a hotel with him," she says, "Marie and Jared wouldn't let that happen," I point out, "And I'll pay for it all by myself mom," I say trying to sway her and I can see I've almost got her. "And mom this would be really good for mine and Alec's relationship, we've done nothing for a whole month except go on dates," I say, "And the problem with that is?" She asks I groan, "Please mom, to be perfectly honest he's got a friend down there who likes to.....uh......get close with him," I say, she looks up from her cutting board, "I'm worried about her I'm not worried about him, and mom this is what he asked for for his seven tent birthday," I say, "Riley I'm really not okay with this but.......fine," se sighs I jump up screaming then run over to her and hug her tightly. "Thank you so much mom! And I promise I'll do the homework on the way down I'll stay on the other side of the room, and I'll pay for all of my own meals," I say kissing her on top of the head, "I'll give Marie some money don't worry about it, just please be kind and call me every now and then," she says, "Yes twice a day I love you thank you!" I shout running upstairs and to my day bed, I throw a paper airplane in his window, today is Tuesday, we leave Thursday night and I'm so excited. "Woohoo!" He shouts and i giggle, "Mom Riley's coming with us!" He shouts running out of his room, I laugh and grab my suitcase to start slowly packing, "Riley are you excited?" Alec asked from his window I walked over to my window to see him leaning against his window in a flirting type pose. "I don't know should I be?" I asked, "It's just going to see my grandparents," he said and smiled, "Okay Alec," I said, he smiled, "See you tomorrow?" He asked, "Tomorrow," I said tomorrow he was coming over to look at all the photo albums my mom had he said he really wanted to see all of the history I had, I just laughed. But he was serious and I told him I was seriously embarrassed about showing him but he still insisted so that's it tomorrow he was coming over. I decided to et to bed since it was pretty late already and j was exhausted plus I'd have to et my homework for Friday and Monday or my mother would have my head.
☠Alec's POV☠
After Riley she said she could come the week wouldn't go fast enough, this morning I was riding the bus with Riley, she was super against the idea but I told her all couples sit together on the bus and she agreed finally. I just got out of the shower and was watching her walk out of her house, "Riley what are you doing? This isn't a job interview," I said watching as she strode out in a pink and blue strapless dress she never wore dresses and she wore black wedges, "Oh should I just go get my Alec Rinder doesn't complains clothes?" She said jabbing her thumb behind her then walking to me, "Relax I want to wear this," she says motioning to her outfit, she had a navy blue cardigan on and was carrying her winter coat she didn't need it right now and honestly she looked really nice. Crumble! Out of no where there came thunder and then it started pouring down rain, "you might want to wear that now," I said she held it above her head and raced over to me, she was terrified of lightning and thunder. She curled up to me and I held one side of the coat above both of our heads my other arm around her waist comforting her. The bus came in front of us and I let her walk on first, shooting all the men thinking about cat calling Riley, glares. Although it didn't work when one starts the others follow suit I know because I used to do that, when we sat down Riley was smiling and blushing. "So your coming right?" I asked her making conversation, "Yeah I am," she said sighing, "That's great it's going to be so much fun," I say, "What about that blonde girl?" She asked I could tell something was wrong, "Don't worry nothing's going to happen she'll know that I've got a girlfriend," I said slipping my arm around her, she sighed again. At school we go off the bus and walked into school she grabbed her books and we walked to our first class together before I split after the first class telling her to go straight to the next class. She promised and I found her sitting in there alone and smiled, "You happy now I didn't even go pee," Riley said I smiled and nodded, at lunch everyone gathered around the table. "She's coming with me," I said to Joe and the guys, "What?! That's so awesome!" They said slapping my back, "I know I'm so excited," I said, "What about you and Sarah?" I asked Joe, "Have you guys done anything big?" I asked him pushing for further information, he glanced across the table at Sarah then spoke after swallowing. "That is-well lets just say if I say anything about our 'private' life she'll have my nut sack," Joe said smiling and leaning back, I laughed. Riley talked to her girlfriends, and I talked to my guys, while Kevin and Chase took turns pushing down girls who still thought they had a chance with me, who haven't figured out I'm in a serious relationship. Although I've been dying for a good lay but I respect Riley so I won't push it and I most definitely won't screw it up. The bell rang in my ears and we all split and went to class, I kissed Riley's neck from behind her. She moaned and I saw her bite her lip, "I am so excited your coming with us," I whispered into her ear, "Me too," I said, "But if you think you're getting laid then your a big fat player," she said slamming her locker, "What?" I asked as she span around, "That isn't even a thought you'd be lucky if you got it a 6 months," she said walking off to class leaving me standing shocked. I chased after her, "Six months?" I asked, "Alec I'm still a virgin," Riley said opening the door to chemistry, "Don't we have-" I started but was cut off from screams, two teachers leant against the chalkboard making out like crazy stood shocked Riley slammed the door. And cringed, "Chemistry," I said, "Um yeah," she said walking away from the class and to chemistry, "Six months though still isn't that a but excessive?" I ask, "Oooh look who's using big words, how do I know your not going to take my V card and run?" She asked pushing open another door, "Oh my god," she gasped closing that door too two students laid on the desks having it, that's rough when you got to do it in school. "What is with this school today? I could've sworn this was chemistry," she said, "They're probably not even two months yet and their getting some," I whined, "Alec stop your whining," she did looking on her phone, all of a sudden thunder shook the whole building, and the lights went out Riley screamed and jumped into my arms. She hid her head in my arm, "Probably hiding from that," I said, "she was shaking in fear and I walked out to the the library where students were sat everywhere I found all the guys and sat Riley down in my lap as I sat beside Joe. They looked at me, "She's scared of lightning and thunder," I said they all nodded. Another chorus of the thunders song and another quiver from Riley, the guys laughed before we went to talking about cars. And that's how we spent the rest of school.
❤️Riley's POV❤️
"Awe your so cute," Alec said laughing looking at the pages of me, I laughed when we finished looking at the photo album I pulled him up the stairs to help me pack which I was basically done already, "Babe stop stressing," Alec said, "Its just my grandparents," "I'm not stressed," I said closing the door and locking it I walked around the bed and pushed him against it, then crawled over top of him and kissed him hair fell down from behind my ear. "I'm not stressed," I said, kissing him again, he flipped us over, and I thought I would loose it right then and there my v card. But was to worried about my mom coming in and catching us, Alec sat up straighter and leaned against the dresser, "Who's this?" He asked picking up the photo of the husky on my bed, "Fluffers," I say, "Fluffers?" He asked cracking up, "Don't ask the kids named him, he was the best dog ever I miss him so much," I say, "He was my best companion," I say. He nodded and placed the picture back down, "So does this look okay?" I asked picking up a couple outfits, "Babe I think jeans will be perfect, they aren't people who judge, bring like one nice outfit for a nice dinner," I nodded and dug in my closet for a couple nice dresses and skirts with some heels, tomorrow night we leave and I was nervous and excited all in the same. "Riley come down here for dinner!" Mom shouted up, "I'm coming!" I shouted back I kissed Alec on the forward, "See you tomorrow babe," I said then left my room after hip bumping with him he laughed and I raced out the door and downstairs I am so hungry. I sit down at the table excited when I see coleslaw, fish and burritos, yes fish tacos my favourite! "So Riley I'm giving you two hundred dollars, actually I'm giving it to Marie and I'll be home early tomorrow to see you off, I want you to have fun," Mom says dishing up the kids. "Two hundred dowars?" Ava asks in an amazed voice, mom and I burst out laughing, "Riley is going on a road trip," mom explains, "Road trip?" Mark asks, "Yeah," I say, "With who?" He asks, making an angry face, "My boyfriend," I say dishing fish onto the coleslaw and burrito, "You have a boyfriend?" Mark gasps, he is definitely going to be the man of the house, "Yes I do," I say adding cheese and wrapping it up, "Who is this man?" Mark gasps, "This man is Alec," I say looking up at him, his mouth falls open, "Alec? Our neighbour Alec?" He asks relaxing a tiny bit, "Yeah," I say, "Oh that guy is a cool man, your good to go," Mark says mom and I laugh, "Well you know I've got a girlfriend myself," Mark says lifting his head up, Ava is singing to her food telling it it's okay to go in her mouth. "You do?" Mom asks jabbing Mark in the side, "I do," Mark says proudly, "I must meet this fine lady known as your girlfriend," mom says, oh kids these days not even seven and have a girlfriend, I think to myself. After dinner and doing more homework I hit the hay, not able to get to sleep due to excitement and nervousness for tomorrow. Eventually I find the urge to sleep and I pass out.