Chapter 18: We're In For One Heck Of A Ride

*Unedited*
❤️Riley's POV❤️
After mine and Alec's time in the woods, and after the big announcement we came out just in time for the last part of breakfast. I couldn't tell if anyone had told the teachers, but I could feel tension in the room, although my aura was pretty red. Alec and I are a official couple, and I'm already in love with the way it's going. We sat down at the breakfast table together, and everyone looked at us oddly, "Oh my god are you okay?" Sarah and Jess asked together as Alec placed a plate of food in front of me, "Oh yeah I'm okay," I said biting into a sausage their mouths hit the floor, "What?.......What do you mean your okay?" Sarah asked, "I mean that I'm okay I diffused the situation," I said, and I did, "Yeah but now all of these kids know your story," Jess said motioning around I looked around, "And I'm not to worried about it," I say, after finishing breakfast, with Jess and Sarah whispering back and forth as they studied me the whole time. They snatched me up on the way back to our campsite, "What's going on with you?" Sarah questioned, "Well....Alec asked me out!" I screamed, they looked so surprise and Sarah handed some money to Jess, "Oh my god that's great!" They screamed, we screamed together, "Now we can go on triple dates!" Jess screamed, "What did he say how did he do it?" Sarah asked, "We were making out against a tree and he just said 'date me' and I said okay," they looked at me, "Thats how he asked you?" Jess asked first, "Yeah nice and simple, well after we told each other we liked each other," they did not look impressed. "Well it's casual and sweet," Sarah said, "Anyways can we go now?" I asked bored and wanting to see Alec, my boyfriend, I have to et used to calling him that, "Yeah sure, what's today?" Sarah asked, "I don't know what do we want to do?" I asked, "Well I heard there's a swing set a mile or so up, want to go check it out?" Jess asked, "Sure," I said, following the girls out of the change room, we walked back to the tent. Where the guys were huddled around shouting, Alec looked up and smiled when he saw me, I felt bare, as his gaze took in every part of me slowly. "We're going to a park y'all coming?" Sarah asked leaning against the table, "Sure," Dylan answered, everyone stood up Alec gave me a quick kiss and took my hand as we started to walk following Jess. "Apparently there's a party tonight just for grade ten elevens, want to go?" Alec whispered into my ear, "I've got a better idea," I said, "And that would be?" He asked, "It's a surprise," I said, "But I will tell you it's just me and you," I say, we see the park and I run up to it and take a seat in the closest swing. Alec coming behind me and pushing me then running off to see his friends, "You guys are the cutest couple," Jess said, "What no," I said looking over my shoulder at Alec, "Even if we are its to soon to label is that we haven't even been dating for a day."
*****
I put the light blue dress over top of my bikini, and made sure my bun looked good in the mirror, "So you will come to the party?" Jess asked for the billionth time, "We'll see but as of right now no we will not be there I have other plans," I said, I checked the time, "Anyways I've got to go, have fun!" I said to the girls, then rushed out of the change room and saw Alec waiting, "Can you tell me now?" He asked, "No, but how are you at finding your way around things sneakily?" I asked him, "Are you kidding me that's my thing," Alec said, "Okay good because we have to get through the party without being noticed," I said, he grabbed my hand and lead me around the party to the lake trail, then I took control and pulled him down it, "Close your eyes," I said Alec did, I placed my hand over top of his just in case, we walked to the mouth of the river. "Can I open them now?" He asked, "No," I said, the blanket with our towels was already laid out, and a bottle of pink wine was sitting there, I stole it from the grade twelves party. If looked really nice, candles on all four corners, the pink wine and glasses placed in the middle, I took of my dress and laid it beside the blanket before I slowly snuck into the river. "Okay now," I said, he opened his eyes, "Wow," he said smiling as he pulled his shirt over his head, "I like this as a first relationship date," He said slowly stepping into the river side, "What do they call those?" I asked, "What?" He asked, "Well after you've gone on a date then you start dating what do they call it after your dating?" I asked, "A date?" He asked walking over to me, "Yeah, I mean that's what we went on was a date," I said, he came over to me and grabbed my hips, I was waist deep in water, "What a day," Alec said after kissing me deeply, "Yeah, I said our arms were around each other's hips and we were staring out at the stars. It was dark now, we talked all evening and we each had a glass of wine, before we put out the candles, dressed ourselves we didn't do anything more than kiss and talk a lot of talking and cuddling. We headed back up to the party, which was still going, we walked up to the space where bodies were crashing and kids were dancing. We found our friends before long, "You guys made it!" Sarah shouted above the music, "Yeah," I said, "I'm going to grab some Coke want one?" Alec asked, I nodded, "How'd it go?" Jess asked me, "It was really good," I said, Alec came back handed me my coke before kissing me on the forehead and going to talk to his friends. "You guys are adorable," Jess added, "Stop," I said, "Seriously at one point you hated him, now you love him," Sarah said, "Like him," I corrected, no love here, "you like him for now," Sarah said, i yawned, "Im tired I'll see you guys back at the tent," I said, they nodded I wanted to find Alec to tell him goodnight, but I couldn't find him. "If you see Alec would you mind telling him I went to bed," I said they nodded and I left. As I walked back to my tent I thought about the day what a day, a very crazy one. Tomorrow is Sunday the last full day here, I wanted to spend it with all of my friends, and boyfriend. I took of my makeup before I went to the tent, I crawled in I collapsed on the mattress only to land on some hard that grunted. "Alec?" I ask, "Surprise," he grunts, I probably landed on his area, "Shit I'm sorry, are you okay?" I asked sitting up, he groaned I leant down and met our lips, my un pinned hair falling from behind my ear, Alec's hands grabbed my back as I stretched over him, "All better?" I asked, "All better," he said pushing my hair behind my ear, before turning us over and laying me on my back, he pecked me on the lips before he stood and left.
Monday morning