Chapter 8: Sarah's First Day At School

☠Alec's POV☠
The girls walked in and totally showed up Kevin and Dylan, they could do 100 push ups in a minute, now we were going upstairs to order pizza, healthy right? But the kids won't eat anything else, I ran upstairs to my room to grab a shirt, my shirt was on my bed I walked over and I saw my paper was filled with words, I grabbed my shirt and grabbed the paper to start reading.
'When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will ease your fears

When you are worried I will give you hope
If you want to give up I'll help you cope

When you're lost and can't see the light
I'll be your beacon shining so bright
Too be continued
-it's easy add your own line and no capitals!
Riley'
I smiled, how could she do this so easily? She was truly amazing, what am I saying? I grabbed the pen and decided to try it,
'When you're lost in the night
I'll be here to give you light'
I could almost hear her say wrong, and crossed it out I'm going to fail. I put my shirt on and went downstairs, "I ordered the pizza," Riley said she was fully dressed again, I couldn't stop the grin that spread across my face, she looked so good in those jeans and shirt, it hugged her in all the right places, I never knew she was so fit. "Hey ace? You going to answer or just stand there being a- what do you call him?" Sarah says cutting herself off, "Man whore," Riley says, "Man-is that even a word?" She asks, Riley starts to giggle, "Just leave," Riley says pushing her friend on to the couch and making her fall onto it backwards. I watch them as they start to have a tickle fight and both end up on the ground laughing away. Dylan, Chase, Kevin leave and it's just me and Joe and the girls, they just put the kids to bed. When they come down, "Would you rather anyone?" Joe asks, "We're in!" Sarah shouts grabbing Riley's hand she face palms her forehead. They seem like a good pair Riley isn't the out there type, but Sarah is. You can tell in the way Sarah is confident not giving a crap when people look at her because of her amazing body and accent where as Riley gets all squirmy and shy. Although I think Sarah boosts her self esteem, which is why their so great together. We sit on a circle on the floor, "No think would you rather," I say, "You got it Ace," Sarah says, she likes calling people that, I don't know if I like it. Joe goes first, "Everyone answers," Joe says, adding, "Anal or oral?" "Anal!" Sarah shouts, everyone looks at her, "What been there done oral why not be exploring and out there you never know," Sarah says, Riley looks at her, "Wait your not a virgin?" Riley asks, "No movie star boy remember," Sarah asks, "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks shoving her, "It never came up, and I thought I did," Sarah says, "oh probably," Riley says, "Let's get some sleeping gear I'm tired," Riley adds, "Come on we'll go get some stuff," she follows me upstairs. She wanders into my room and looks at the page, "Alec this is good it's a start and it's good," she says pointing to it, she starts talking again. And I don't listen instead lean in and touch my lips to hers, I feel her hands push me back, "Woah whatcha doing?" She asks, caught aback, "Oh my god I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking," I say starting to have a mini panic attack what was I thinking? Her lips looked so perfect and your body just took over I am such and idiot to used to seeing good lips and acting, girls don't really push back so. Idiot. "Um blankets and pillows," she says, "Oh yeah right," I say walking out of my room I go into the closet and grab some blankets and extra pillows from my bed. And walk downstairs to make up some beds Riley and Sarah claim the couches and Joe and I get the floor. It isn't long before everyone starts to fall asleep. I wake up later to light whispering in the kitchen, and I climb up on Riley's couch to listen, "Alec kissed me," I hear, Sarah sounds surprised, she says, "So that's great!" Riley, "No it's not I don't like him,"
Sarah: Well what was it like?
Riley: I don't know I didn't pay attention
Sarah: I don't see the problem?
Riley: The last boy I kissed was Toby
Sarah: Oh was it a relief?
Riley: No it made it worse because I thought of Toby's lips
I wonder who Toby is? Whoever it is gave her a lot of grief I see Sarah move and dive for the air mattress.
❤️Riley's POV❤️
"Sarah?" I whisper, "Yeah?" She asks tiredly, "Are you still awake?" I ask, of course she is she's talking to you, "Yeah what's up?" She asks, "I need to talk to you in the kitchen," I whisper we slowly get up and walk to the kitchen, "I kissed Alec," I say she looks shocked, "What?" She asks, "Well he kissed me when i was talking to him about L A and I pushed him away," I say, "So that's great!" Sarah says, "No it's not I don't like him," I say, "Well what was it like?" Sarah asked,