Chapter 5: Shopping With Sarah Cameron

☠Alec's POV☠
Group chat: BROS BEFORE HOES
Me: Hey guys super hot girl moving here, this week
Joe: Actually name?
Alec: Sarah Cameron
Dylan: Sounds like a good girl
Alec: Don't look like one
Kevin: Actually!
Chase: Fresh sex meat!!
Me: Back off she's Riley's best friend
Chase: oh :/
Me: Yeah anyways, gtg
Joe: Since when do you use comas
Me: *yeah anyways gtg
Joe: At a boy
I get up and look through my window Riley's still not up, that means I can grab coffees and be the hot neighbour. I throw on some jeans and an ACDC t-shirt before grabbing my keys and my wallet and heading out to my bike, what am I thinking I don't even know what they drink? Oh but I have a better idea, I'm gonna workout with my shirt off. I run back upstairs, and change into basketball shorts and turn on my tv switching it to the workout channel.
❤️Riley's POV❤️
"Riwey, Riwey, Riwes, Riwes," I hear Ava poking me, "I'm sleeping," I groan, "Sarah is here," Ava says, I shoot straight up, Sarah is here. I see Sarah sitting at my day bed, "Riles come look at this," Sarah says, I walk over to her and kiss her on the cheek before, I look through the curtains, Alec is standing working out, shirtless. I think I just drooled a little, "No matter how much you hate him, that is worth it," Sarah says not taking her eyes off him, "Mhm," I say, "What is it?!" Ava screams out the window, Sarah and I duck giggling, we hear Alec chuckle, "Oh hi Awec!" Ava shouts across, "Hi Ava!" Alec shouts, "I'm coming acwoss!" Ava's says, Sarah and I shoot up grabbing at Ava, "Hi," we say blushing, holding Ava's hands, we go into our usual checking out position, leaning on one foot, biting our lips, and our left elbow in our right hand playing with our hair. "Hi girls," Alec says smiling, "What we wooking at?" Ava says, snapping us back to attention, "You have fun with that," I say pointing to Alec then quietly moaning at his abs, "I'm going to have a shower, and Alec put a shirt on!" I say going into my shower, "I know you want me Devin!" Alec shouts back, I check the temperature, and grab a pair of navy blue jean shorts, and a white and purple flowery belly shirt. I hop in the shower rinsing all the salt off of me from yesterday, when I'm finished Sarah jumps in and I start on my makeup. Usually on the weekends I do something different to change it up today I decided to try going darker than my usual. I always had a knack for hair, makeup, and nails.

When I finish I leave Sarah to finish her stuff and go downstairs to grab a quick bite to eat before, we buy her some summer clothes and school supplies

When I finish I leave Sarah to finish her stuff and go downstairs to grab a quick bite to eat before, we buy her some summer clothes and school supplies. "You ditched me with loser," Sarah says, I find a note on the counter,
Went to go look at houses before Jenny moves -MOM
"Well sorry, but I just got a text from loser and he wants to go shopping with us," I say, "More frankly you," I say poking her in the chest, "Frankly why do people use the word frankly?" Sarah asks, "So what should I say?" I ask her, "Is he bringing friends?" She asks, biting into her hash brown patty, "Probably," I say, "Their fun to hang around," I say, she nods so I send him a quick yes,
Me: Sarah said yes
Alec: What do you say???
Me: it don't matter
Alec: Okay my parents are leaving for the day and are wondering if you can babysit?
:(
Me: Sad face ???
"Sarah I have to babysit the neighbours kids, do you want to shop tomorrow or after surely they won't be long," I say, "Yeah sure," she says, "Okay I'll be right back," I say, I walk over to Marie's and knock on the door luckily she comes to the door. "Hey Riley, you know what we decided we're taking the kids to the petting zoo so your free to hang out with your cousin," she says, I smile gratefully, "Thank you bye!" I yell running back to my house. "Nvm we can go shopping," I say, "Grab your stuff let's go," I say grabbing my purse and keys then walking out the front door, I call Alec. "Hey Rinder you and the guys coming or not?" I ask, "Umm do you want to go to the beach again?" He asks, "It's to late for that," I say, "I've got to go I'll text you," he says, I know he won't text me, and I don't even remember how we got each other's number, but I don't care.
***
Six hours and fifteen outfits later, (Exaggeration of course), we climb back into the car and grab an ice cap each. "That was so much fun," Sarah says, "Where were you last?" I ask, "Oh Riles it was amazing we were in Peru, and it was lucky that I got to see my boy there he was filming a movie and-" "Wait your boyfriend is a movie star?" I say, "Well not exactly he was doing a photo shoot or something he isn't like stupidly rich or anything, he was just there, you know?" She asks me sipping her iced cap, I nod pretending to know what she means, when we get home we decide to go out back into the pool, and play around for a bit. "Sarah?!" I hear Jenny yell as we splash each other, "Back here mom!" She shouts back I love their Australian accents, "Sarah we have to go back to Jim's to finish packing hurry up," Jenny said, I looked at her, and we started to cry and we cried all the way up the stairs while packing and all the way down the stairs. "Hey we'll be back," Sarah said hugging me then kissing me on the cheek. I smiled and they left. "Where's your friend going?" Alec asked, "Home their coming back, and back off she can't be with a man whore she's to good of a person." I say then walk back into the house and cry the tears that won't come out, Sarah will be back.

🙃Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but shit happens right? Oh no Sarah left, and Riley told Alec off. School tomorrow, I'm interested in how Sarah and Jess are going to cope together, Sarah being a best friend forever, and Jess being the best friend from school the past couple of years. Ohhhhhhh🙃