The world has finally stopped for us.

Chapter 10

1 year later. 

Kenly's POV. 

Everything had become great and good. 

The bad news; Ralph isn't asking me to be his girlfriend yet but he told me that someday, someday the world will stop for both of us. Without any distraction. 

The goodnews!!! is My mother and Ralph had become closer than you imagine. And his mom and I had been getting along too. To be honest, It's not really easy to hang-out with her mom cause she doesn't like me at first. She thought that I couldn't be good for Ralph. But then I try harder to gain her trust. And now? Who the hell would believe that Mrs. David would invite me in a dinner? During the dinner I said all of my feelings with Ralph and she also told me The Definition of Ralph and The main reason she felt on me in the first place. After that, It seems like Everything's perfect and I'm so happy for it. Really. 

April 16, 2012

My 17'th Birthday. 

I'm so happy and so excited. 

My Familly throw a Party for me in our house. A big Party actually. 

I slightly not comfortable of having a Big party but It's fine since Everyone will join. Including the people at school. Almost all people. 

Looking on my Body Length mirror, I examine myself. I'm wearing a Gown, The pink one with gold studs on it. Wearing a Light make up and my hair Styled in Big Curls. I feel so elegant. 

My mom opened the door and bringing a Rectangle Red Box. 

"I have something for you dear" She smiled while opening the box. 

My smile grew up. I stare at the inside of the box and my eyes bulge out of the socket. I blinked a several times registering if this is happening or not. 

"I-is this for me? Mom?" I asked. My eyes still dart on the inside of it. It's a Necklace. The most beautiful one I saw from my entire life. It has a wing pendant made out of silver and Diamond. 

"Of course sweety" She said. She turn me around and She place the pendant in my neck and secured it. I looked on my mirror and still fascinated of the necklace. 

"Thanks mom" I said. Smiling

"You're welcome love. Your grandmother gave it on my 17'th birthday too and still had it. And now, I'm passing it to you" She said. 

"Oh. That means I should take care of this."

"Definitely!" She smiled, and mom brought me into a tight hug.

------

All the Visitors came and the program would start in a minute and still can't spot Ralph. 

I've invited him and he said he's not sure if he can come because there's this very important matter. 

I just wish he can come. 

Sitting on a table in front of the stage with Jim, Agnes, Tyler, Curtney and Jake.  They all greeted me a Happy Birhtday but theres one thing that always bugs me. Ralph. My Birthday won't complete without him. 

I've call him every minute but the voicemail always appear. Hate it. 

The program had started. I can't help but looking everywhere for a little glimpse of Ralph David. 

I just handle the feelings that I feel inside. Sandness. 

Why would Ralph won't answer my calls? Yesterday we've been texting a lot often and stayed up late. And now? He's not calling? or even just 1 Text of Happy Birthday? Ugh. I hold up my Tears and try to entertain my guests.