Chapter 7

Her mom came in a rush. As she saw me she immediately stands in my front. 

"Where's my daughter Ralph?!!!" She said angrily and a worried plastered on her eyes and Kenly's dad coming where we stand. 

"She in the E.R. Mrs. Smith I am so very sorry I don't mean to get in an accident" I said with tears streaming down my face like a  waterfall. 

Her mom Hugs me very tight. 

"I know Ralph. I trust you" Her mom said. 

The doctor came. 

"Who's the parents of the girl?" The doctor asked me I pointed Mr. And Mrs. Smith. His dad is so silent he didn't say any word when he saw's me. He isn't angry but I know he's worried for her daughter as much as I am. Her mom cried and talk with the doctor. 

"How's my daughter Doc? Please tell me she's Okay. Please!!" Her mom said as the doctor's face is so calm. 

"She's okay now madam. The bad news is maybe there's a chance that she'd be comatose" The doctor said with a calm face. I can't stop crying so i seat and cry with a two face palm and my elbow on my lap. 

Kenly's dad talked to me. 

"Hey. I'm not angry to you Ralph. I trust you. I know you don't mean it but it already happened, we can only do is pray" His dad said and I just nod. We go directly to Kenly's room. 

She's sleeping peacefully. I place myself on her Right side while her mom and dad is on her left side. She woked up and the butterflies on my stomach is getting wild I smiled and she slowly opened her eyes and she first saw me and she saw her parents. 

"Uhhhm... Uh- Wa.....ter" She stutter and I immediately get the water on the table. She drink all and start to talk. 

"Mom, Dad I'm sor-" Her mom cut her. 

"It's okay Ken" Her mom speak. 

"So, R? What happened?" The eyes is all on me. 

"My brakes got damaged" I said and held my head down. I feel so guilty. 

"Are you okay?" She said. "Any bruises?"

"I had. but this is nothing compares to you." I said and look on her right leg. It's broken with a lot of bruises on it. 

"Oh" She said. She smiled and her dad said he would just go outside to get our dinner. Yeah, I'm hungry though 

The silence became thicker. 

My mom, Mr. And Mrs. Smith are classmates when they are high-schools Mr. and Mrs. Smith are already couple on their days. They studied at Canada. Me and my mom transferred because of my dad and yeah they are divorced because  they don't understand each other. My dad has a new family at Canada. I was still 11 years old when they broked up. It brings me insecurities when there are a family on a park, mall or anywhere I just felt so small. But, my mom gaved me all because she don't wan't me to get over in-secured. I'm spoiled but I can handle now I am now matured. 

Her dad came with foods. 

"How are you baby?" He's dad said to kenly. Kenly take a quick gaze on me. 

"Daaaaaaaad. I'm fine. Don't call me baby" She whispered but, I can still hear her.  An annoyed face plastered on her face. She look's so cute. 

The Doctor came to check her While we're on the sides of kenly. 

"Is she okay now Doc?" Her mom asks. 

"Yes. She's a lucky girl. She did'nt come up to coma" The doctor said gaving us a genuine smile. 

"But, She still can't get out of the hospital because of her broken leg and bruises"

We all nod and glance at Kenly. 

"I have to go. Get well soon ken and Ralph" The doctor said. Well, I can't believe he still can recognize us for how many patients he takes care. 

I just knew I had many bruises on my arms. It did'nt hurt so much. 

*PHONE RINGING* 

Mrs. Smith: Hello? Is there a problem there? 

On the other line: asdfghjkl.......................

Mrs. Smith: Okay we'll come there in a rush! 

Her mom said on the other line we don't know who it is but I can feel it's so urgent. 

"Ken and Ralph, We have to go to the office because there is a problem of the clients. Take care! bye!" Her mom excused. She gaved a kiss on kenly's forehead and waving her hands on us while Mr. Smith goes outside already to get the car ready for them. 

Well, We're alone here. Alone. Alone in a room. 

I sat on the left side of kenly. 

"Get some rest R" She said while I'm buried on her eyes. 

"No" I said still buried on her pair of green eyes. 

She looked on the ground. 

"Look at me Ken" I said. 

She looked at me slowly. 

"Uhhh, I'm sorry ken. This is all my fault. I don't mean to hurt you physically. I ju-" She cut me off. 

"It's okay Ralph. Besides, I think this is the very special day for me" She said while she's intertwining her hands to mine. She make a look like 'come closer' I came closer to her. I leaned on her sholuders. Our warm breath are mixing. I kissed her forehead for a seconds. She closed her eyes. Till, our eyes met and got buried she looks down while smiling I search for her face blocking the ground. She hug's me so tight. 

She whispered something on my ear. "You have no fault at all Ralph" She said while hugging me. My cheeks are burning. 

"You're cheeks are burning R." She said while she's blushing too like cherries. 

"You too" We both smile. While starring each other. 

Someone came rushing and gasp when she saw us holding hands and starring at each other. 

"OMG KEN! ARE YOU OKAY?" She said while shouting and worried face plastered on her face. "Oh, I'm sorry I-I dont mean to distract but, I- Uhhhh Sor-" Kenly cut her off. 

"You're over reacting Veronica Sheer. I'm Okay and you haven't disturbed us" She said while rolling her eyes gaving V a 'Duh' look. 

NO KEN! SHE DISTURBED US! -.-

"Oh, I came to your house and the guard say's you're on the hospital and scared the hell out of me" She said while sitting on kenly's right side. 

**************

AUTHOR'S NOTE. 

IT'S UNEDITED SO, PARDON ME. :) KINDA CHEESY RIGHT THERE HUH? ;)

CLIFFHANGER! :P THROW ANYTHING! INCLUDING POTATOES! I'LL MAKE FRENCH FRIES! ;) 

CHECK OUT THERE VIDEO ON THE RIGHT SIDE ;) -----> 

INSTAGRAM: JULLIANNE_XOXO 

KIK: JULLIANNE_XOXO 

TWITTER: JULLIANNE_XOXO

FACEBOOK: JULLIANNE JOY DE GUZMAN 

Dont forget to, ♥

VOTE. ♥

COMMENT. ♥

FAN ;) ♥ 

HUGS,

JULLIANNE_XOXO